ISO Extra Steering Parts - AR340079

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iccredman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hello all!

I have broken the part in the picture a few times. It is about $16 to buy the AR340079 Steering Parts Set - 2014 Spec. So, I'm reaching out to see if anyone knows where I can I buy just this one part, but in a quantity of maybe 3-10.

Or, even better, does anyone know if I can upgrade my Steering parts to metal parts. This is my most frequently broken part, but I've broken other steering parts as well.

Thanks!

IMG_20171113_153438.jpg

Yes that is correct as I bought 2 sets about a month ago...haven't had the chance to install yet but they look very good and will definitely help.....

The hot racing bell crank set is a good part. I've been running one for almost a year. You will need to use powdered Graphite between the servo save cams. And use one of the small Differential Shims on top of the bearing, to take out the little bit of play that is left over.

To the OP. The reason you are breaking that part is because your servo saver is too tight, or maybe too loose. Generally too tight and you would just stip the servo gears, but if you have a super heavy duty servo it could do that. But too loose, and the servo saver may be opening to far and which will lift the top cam. if it lifted too far, that part would snap right where it's being held down, at the screw.

The hot racing bell crank set is a good part. I've been running one for almost a year. You will need to use powdered Graphite between the servo save cams. And use one of the small Differential Shims on top of the bearing, to take out the little bit of play that is left over.

To the OP. The reason you are breaking that part is because your servo saver is too tight, or maybe too loose. Generally too tight and you would just stip the servo gears, but if you have a super heavy duty servo it could do that. But too loose, and the servo saver may be opening to far and which will lift the top cam. if it lifted too far, that part would snap right where it's being held down, at the screw.
Wow, thanks for this response! I'm not sure what you mean by "use one of the small Differential Shims on top of the bearing", but I'll take a look when I get home, maybe I have an extra one in my spare parts.

The Small Diff shims are the shims we use when we "shim the differentials". If you have not done so yet, watch the YOUTUBE video by Thomas_P on how to bullet proof the differentials for an ARRMA SENTON. We have the same differentials. There are 2 different sized shims he says to use. YOu will need to useone of those small shims on top of the bearings on the right side steering post.

https://arrmaforum.com/threads/how-to-shim-your-arrma-diff.5396/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back