Talion Issue: Caster spacer / caster shim goes missing

ea77

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Lost one these on one of my front upper suspension arms, and when I check the manual part number AR330218, it's only the caster spacer / caster shim is sold with the entire upper front arm! ugh

Think they are 1mm, 2mm, in thickness

I know from racing millimetres make a difference to the handling for an RC vehicle.

Can someone suggest an alternative? I'm sure I'm not the only one who has run into this issue.

Thank-you

Stanleybb50

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Maybe try a washer? I hear washers help add strength there anyway. I heard a 6mm (diameter) washer somewhere maybe?

ea77

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Will try a washer in the meantime. Thanks

However was wondering if there was a replacement sold separately from another vehicle that works?

Iamtheoutcast

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I use nylon washers because those little c clips are a pain and seem to always go missing but the nylon washer goes all the way around the stud instead of just partially. I picked mine up in the hardware section of home depot.

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
I use nylon washers because those little c clips are a pain and seem to always go missing but the nylon washer goes all the way around the stud instead of just partially. I picked mine up in the hardware section of home depot.
yeah might get the exact size of the spacers once i get my caliphers.

slick2500

If it ain't broke, you're doing it wrong.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon 3s