Talion Issue installing tbr bumper...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erstadw

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
I bought a t-bone racing bumper for my talion and I'm having some issues. The brace that bolts to the bumper follows almost the same curve as the bumper. So to get the new hinge pin brace in I really have to pry up on the brace to get it under. Even then it doesn't look right. I will include pics. Tried reaching out to t-bone on Tuesday but no response.

I bought a t-bone racing bumper for my talion and I'm having some issues. The brace that bolts to the bumper follows almost the same curve as the bumper. So to get the new hinge pin brace in I really have to pry up on the brace to get it under. Even then it doesn't look right. I will include pics. Tried reaching out to t-bone on Tuesday but no response.
Try to install the two sections separately. Attach the brace with hinge pin block to the truck and attach the bumper to the chassis. You should be able to pull the main bumper up into place, then thread the screws into the brace.

Try to install the two sections separately. Attach the brace with hinge pin block to the truck and attach the bumper to the chassis. You should be able to pull the main bumper up into place, then thread the screws into the brace.
I will give that a try when I get a chance.

I won't say it, lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back