Granite Issue with the steering on my granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shingo

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hi, I have the oem servo on my granite and I have a big issue with the steering.

It goes full left as soon as I put it on.

I tried to play with the throttle trim and dual rate and it doesn’t change anything.

If I force the wheel right and turn the remote right,nothing happen, If I turn left it will go back to the left position but I can’t bring it back.

There’s no weird noise but it feel like a limit switch is dead.

I removed the servi to try and it’s the same behavior

I opened the servo, all the gears are fine, the engine spin nicely in one direction but it doesn't spin in the other direction.

I believe it's because of the potentiometer with the arrow. When I turn it at some point the motor will spin in one direction, but whatever I do it never spin in the other direction.

Any idea if these parts can be ordered?

I will try to test the potentiometer later, but I need a refresher course with my multimeter first.

Thank you

IMG_2795.jpg

I check with the multimeter, there's no resistance on one side of the potentiometer, so that's probably the source of the issue.

I'm trying to find a replacement potentiometer online, it's pretty difficult to find the exact model.

I received my servo from amazon, it’s crazy, it’s a holiday today, everything is closed today. I ordered last night.

It’a bit faster than oem but much stronger

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back