Kraton Issues binding a new Kraton 8s with my Noble NB4.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vincenzo

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
Hey guys,

New to the forum and hobby. I've been trying to set up my Kraton 8s with my Noble NB4. We have it working perfectly with the Infraction and Kraton 6s.

We set up the infraction and 6s with the receivers that came with the transmitter, and are currently trying to use the stock receiver on the 8s. The 8s is using an SR6100AT. Would that even be compatible with the transmitter I'm using?

Hey guys,

New to the forum and hobby. I've been trying to set up my Kraton 8s with my Noble NB4. We have it working perfectly with the Infraction and Kraton 6s.

We set up the infraction and 6s with the receivers that came with the transmitter, and are currently trying to use the stock receiver on the 8s. The 8s is using an SR6100AT. Would that even be compatible with the transmitter I'm using?
No

Hey guys,

You need an FGR4 or FGR4S the latter is the antenna less

Hey guys,

Different protocol. Hard part is finding another of those small receivers but the FlySky FGR4 can be picked up without too long a wait.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back