Vorteks Issues with a previously working ARA4305V3 esc (red light of death)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyght-rc

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I've spent the last hour digging through YT and this form for answers to this issue.

I've got an ARA4305V3 ESC I had separate from any truck and I tested it two days ago, esc and motor were both working perfectly. Today, I toss the whole setup in my Vorteks project and I get the red light of death. Everything with the rx/tx is where it should be, all my trims are at neutral. The twist is, I took the motor out, and I can feel it pulse/blip for the esc tones, but I still get the red light. I've reset the esc, I've calibrated it, and I'm running fresh batteries in both my tx and my truck.

Am I well and truly bricked?

I've spent the last hour digging through YT and this form for answers to this issue.

I've got an ARA4305V3 ESC I had separate from any truck and I tested it two days ago, esc and motor were both working perfectly. Today, I toss the whole setup in my Vorteks project and I get the red light of death. Everything with the rx/tx is where it should be, all my trims are at neutral. The twist is, I took the motor out, and I can feel it pulse/blip for the esc tones, but I still get the red light. I've reset the esc, I've calibrated it, and I'm running fresh batteries in both my tx and my truck.

Am I well and truly bricked?

Red flashing light means no throttle signal detected. Did you try recalibrating the esc and receiver?

Red flashing light means no throttle signal detected. Did you try recalibrating the esc and receiver?
I can't recalibrate it, when I start the ESC while holding the "SET" button I just get the red light flashing and beeping.
Rebind the tx and rx first, then recalibrate before you give up on the ESC.
TX/RX both rebound, and you can see above my issue with the recalibration.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back