Issues with T-Bone Racing...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's about paying $30 for a piece of plastic and some screws that are supposed to fit then they don't... I would be unhappy about it too

This. You shouldn't have to do anything to it but insall it.

I have place 3 separate orders with T-Bone Racing themselves. One in May, one in August and one last month. All 3 orders shipped out 3-4 days after I placed the order, all 3 orders were correct and all parts were as they should be.

My TBR rear bumper/ wheelie bar broke yesterday in the same place as other people (the screws broke off inside my diff housing!). Read this thread for lots of issues with this wheelie bar and what appears to be censoring of negative reviews on the TBR site.

Just got an email from T-Bone Racing saying they shipped my parts. I placed my order on 10/1. Not to bad. Can't wait for them to come in. :)

My TBR parts came in today. :) 12 days from placing my order to my door. I don't think that's bad at all. Their parts are always well worth the wait.

Mine weren't. Glad you're worked out.

Well I ordered a front bumper for my notorious last week on Wednesday and got it Monday. So looks like they are getting better. I like the solid ness of the bumper. One thing I did find though is after one bashing session the screws on brace that go into down into the block that connects to the number backed out (pulled out and stripped the threading) simple fix though was put in longer screws and lock washers. We will see how it holds up on the nex run out.

Well I ordered a front bumper for my notorious last week on Wednesday and got it Monday. So looks like they are getting better. I like the solid ness of the bumper. One thing I did find though is after one bashing session the screws on brace that go into down into the block that connects to the number backed out (pulled out and stripped the threading) simple fix though was put in longer screws and lock washers. We will see how it holds up on the nex run out.
Watch the screws on the bottom that screw through the chassis into the bulkhead, they like to pull through.

I got a tbr center cover/skid for my redcat be6s and when I went to mount it the piece was way off in the bends and gaps. I had to heat it up with torch and manipulate it myself and make it fit somewhat correctly.

I did get a typhon front bumper for my kraton which fit perfect.

Have an issue not sure whats up. I emailed them saying that a piece of my outcast bumper got stripped (seems to be common reading the reviews) and they replied back real fast saying they would fulfill the request but I had to email back saying that I would be ok with being charged 9.99 for international shipping. I replied back saying I was ok with that. Nothing. Replied again. Nothing.

Not sure if they're not getting my email or if they are just ignoring me.

Last edited:
So I ended up trashing ma TBR Thin Chassis Skid today... Indeed, I had to remove it to have access to the screws and I noticed that they were all rusted... Da skid would easily let water and debris go there and it was difficult to clean up and keep dry. It was clearly poorly designed, only fixed with 9 screws, lot of empty space between the skid and the chassis (the aluminium would curve/deform because of the huge gap between the 3 groups of screws), etc... I guess they got complains cause it was removed from their website. o_O

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back