It’s 1/10 time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yokomo for the win! All the way... but I'm sure you can get a team associated buggy that's rtr as well..
All for the Yoko, but Parts train is not to great at least in the US. I think the OP wants the best of both worlds. Drive on a track but wont build a real carpet/dirt rig. I would want a purposed track rig if I wanted to do what the OP wants. There's no way around it .IMO. But many are spoiled with the immediate satisfaction of a RTR. Hobby industry in the last 15 years groomed newcomers as such. I started in this hobby when Kits were the norm. RTR's were just Toys by comparison. Today, I am the oddity because I prefer Kits. I like to build and drive. Not just drive.
Tekno all the way. But OP wants it built for him. He likes to drive only. Building is too hard and maybe a waste of his time??

All for the Yoko, but Parts train is not to great at least in the US. I think the OP wants the best of both worlds. Drive on a track but wont build a real carpet/dirt rig. I would want a purposed track rig if I wanted to do what the OP wants. There's no way around it .IMO. But many are spoiled with the immediate satisfaction of a RTR. Hobby industry in the last 15 years groomed newcomers as such. I started in this hobby when Kits were the norm. RTR's were just Toys by comparison. Today, I am the oddity because I prefer Kits. I like to build and drive. Not just drive.
Tekno all the way. But OP wants it built for him. He likes to drive only. Building is too hard and maybe a waste of his time??
Im what you call a bare bottom beginner. Seriously, like in every true definition of the word. I don’t have friends here who are interested. In RC. In fact, I’m completely alone except for the people I meet at the tracks who 10, 20, 30 years into this hobby. They aren’t teaching, bro. Who wants to go back to teaching virgins how to point their toes?

The process is moving slowly. There are import bans on Lipos. It’s hard to get some parts. Talk to me in a year, this should be different then. I love cleaning these cars though. Send me your buggy and I’ll detail it for you. I LOVE cleaning them. I’m just not at the skill level to build yet.

I have a little good news. I changed the position of my shocks yesterday on my 14B. Also I learned how to calibrate and adjust my car for the tracks that I run. OP is still learning.
P.S: About the Tenacity DB Pro. I know that’s not a track car, but that’s a sexy MF right there. I’ll run that anywhere. I care about how they look.

Almost forgot! Here’s some eye candy from yesterday.

856C44FF-BC44-4842-9BB4-DE380A9D4267.png
42DE5257-5C3E-445A-AEF9-D08B111636C8.png
76533846-70A4-4088-B7D4-240B4B12C036.png

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back