Talion It’s finally here! the all new Talion EXB lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be fast. What’s the biggest pinion I can fit on the talion? And are they’re optional spur gears for it?

Nice! I’m going to do a lot more research on this stuff I apologize for any stupid questions I may ask I was into the hobby years ago.. was in it for 25 years then I got into a separation about 4 years ago and didn’t really do it much till about 6 months ago! I used to be big nitro guy but thought I’d try electric! Alots changed lol. I did have a kraton for a short time though

Nice! I’m going to do a lot more research on this stuff I apologize for any stupid questions I may ask I was into the hobby years ago.. was in it for 25 years then I got into a separation about 4 years ago and didn’t really do it much till about 6 months ago! I used to be big nitro guy but thought I’d try electric! Alots changed lol. I did have a kraton for a short time though
Hey man there is no problem. I really don’t mind any questions, there is no such thing as a stupid question. The Talion is a super easy rig to work on, everything is accessible. Once you get it all down you will know the rig like the back of your hand

Well some ppl get rude about asking questions that may have been already asked. I try to google stuff before asking but sometimes it’s easier to ask on a group cause they’re might be someone who’s had the same issue, I appreciate the tips

Well some ppl get rude about asking questions that may have been already asked. I try to google stuff before asking but sometimes it’s easier to ask on a group cause they’re might be someone who’s had the same issue, I appreciate the tips
Yea true there is some that are, but truth is they probably asked that question before too

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back