It’s here, the Arrma Kraton 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With my crappy driving style I am going to pass on this one. I would be replacing aarms all the time.

Edit: that was at 6am, by lunch time I had pre ordered lol. I'm such a pushover.

Last edited:
Who noticed the oscillation? This thing is going to eat parts with tires that are that far out of balance... thing literally wants to shake itself apart while throttling in the air.. you can even notice it while on the ground...

Looks like it’s got a flat chassis just by the photo but anything’s possible. curious to see what miracles have been made.
Oh man.

You caught me.
Jokes aside, it also looks like there’s some sort of roof protector like an e revo’s hat. Maybe has a truck body with an actual bed? (Kinda like a long outcast)
Here were my predictions. At least I nailed it with the flat plane chassis. @Outcastblxnut anything else you need to say about my predictions?

Last edited:
Who noticed the oscillation? This thing is going to eat parts with tires that are that far out of balance... thing literally wants to shake itself apart while throttling in the air.. you can even notice it while on the ground...
I was wondering the same thing. I just got the Kraton 6s a few weeks ago and it doesn’t wobble like that... I’ll buy the 8s after all the kinks get ironed out.

You really think they haven't tested it? Come on.

Good to see all the people passing this up. More for the rest ???

You really think they haven't tested it? Come on.

Good to see all the people passing this up. More for the rest ???

Oh bickety, I'm surprised your on this train.. for sure they tested it... just like they tested the rest of the models... (yep, good enough) lol... just think, now you get to break 6 different chassis brace ends.. :banghead:

Ya, definitely a pass for me... I'm sure I can find an old set of rotors or something to anchor my boat... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I like it!
What else on the market is this nice? Big?
Finally, possibly, a decent radio.

I have both Kratons now, don't need another. Disappointed no real MT, guess I'll have to go elsewhere for a real Xmaxx killer.

As far as I'm concerned they killed the xmaxx a long time ago with the 6s line... i didnt see the need to play my di$@ is bigger than yours...

I’m going to wait for @Aussie RC Playground and @Rich Duperbash videos before I comment. Looks pretty tough though.
I will say this, if I didn’t know I was watching a 1/5 scale Kraton I would have thought it was 1/8 meaning it may be HUGE but it still handles well and doesn’t appear to be a clumsy pig.

Fu*K Yeah............................... exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you Arrma!!!!!

Oh bickety, I'm surprised your on this train.. for sure they tested it... just like they tested the rest of the models... (yep, good enough) lol... just think, now you get to break 6 different chassis brace ends.. :banghead:

Ya, definitely a pass for me... I'm sure I can find an old set of rotors or something to anchor my boat... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Why are you surprised? I'm a huge fan of the Arrma 6s trucks and I also like larger scale vehicles. I own a 1/6 scale Losi Super Rock Rey. A well handling large scale monster truggy is very unique. I'm very excited to get my hands on one!

I have both Kratons now, don't need another. Disappointed no real MT, guess I'll have to go elsewhere for a real Xmaxx killer.
Yeah... that thing ain’t jumping. Like I said, you can get away with airing out an 8th scale with a flat plane chassis, but not a 5th scale. Not if the chassis isn’t titanium. As soon as you don’t land correctly it’s bananaifying.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back