It’s normal for my motor to be hot after a run upgrade the motor fan…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan207265_RC

Reaction score
So I change my spur gear to hot racing steel and I upgrade my motor fan to..so putting two motor fan help with my motor to be cool? And upgrading the ESC fan too? I upgrade my son typhon 3s 4x4 both the motor and ESC and sound like jet…lol I’m trying to put two motor fan as well..thanx..

DF00EA4A-CC32-4453-BA50-1F007349BC30.jpeg

A893133D-014F-4980-AB2F-D821C929D963.jpeg

Maybe your gear mesh is set to tight ?
Really well on my son typhon it get warm after a run and I haven’t change spur gear to steel yet..but I’ll double check cuz I use the paper menthod.lol
Find center of heatsink set fan edge in center then add other fan. Yes it will only have 2 screws on each fan but your dual fan is complete temporarily until you find a mount

@Infidel67 might make fans that size idk but I’m sure he can. Good solid metal/steel 😂 idk but I got one sh*t strong as hell
Yeah tell me about now runs good and strong after I put in that steel spur gear..lol I saw a YouTube that one put two Arrma fans just bought adapters splitters..it works fine..I’m thinking about tho I have two extra ones..lol I’m just trying to make motor cool when I run it..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back