It ain't stupid if it works!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gnolam

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
Waiting on a new shock shaft/spring perch... fiending to get the granite back out. Hopefully this holds for a bit!
15585738639306966841498746733545.jpg
15585739382724183638808225461147.jpg

necessity is the mother of invention....great to see out of the box thinking
I was at Can Tire looking for some oil for some routine maintenance of bearings etc. And i just popped over to look at some 2 part epoxy or similar just to see if i could gear something up for the short term. The epoxy putty was sitting there staring me right in the face at 1/4 the cost of everything else... I figured, what could it hurt?

It held up to some light bashing in the back yard for 20 minutes no problem... even a harder than anticipated direct hit to a basketball sized rock. I think ill be keeping this around any time im out driving the truck... just in case - nice easy driving beats NO driving any day of the week.

I was at Can Tire looking for some oil for some routine maintenance of bearings etc. And i just popped over to look at some 2 part epoxy or similar just to see if i could gear something up for the short term. The epoxy putty was sitting there staring me right in the face at 1/4 the cost of everything else... I figured, what could it hurt?

It held up to some light bashing in the back yard for 20 minutes no problem... even a harder than anticipated direct hit to a basketball sized rock. I think ill be keeping this around any time im out driving the truck... just in case - nice easy driving beats NO driving any day of the week.
I think I asked you before, but never got an answer. Where are you from? Only a select few here on the forum know what you're talking about when you say Can Tire.;)

I think I asked you before, but never got an answer. Where are you from? Only a select few here on the forum know what you're talking about when you say Can Tire.;)
Im in Southern Alberta. Not much of an RC scene here... might have to start up a group on the old FB and see if we cant get a bashing group together to go terrorize the local skate park.

Im in Southern Alberta. Not much of an RC scene here... might have to start up a group on the old FB and see if we cant get a bashing group together to go terrorize the local skate park.
Maybe you did tell me. Wonder how far you are from Strathmore? That's where Greg of GKA Custom Rc Parts is located.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back