It goes both ways

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
So here on the forum we're alway talking about the little things we say/do to get a new rc or parts, like getting a roller cause it's "cheaper" and showing the other half how cheap it is compared to "this other one" (best trick around btw).

But I just realized that my fiance is just as sly. She waits till I'm online looking at parts and in the middle of it asks if I can do this or that later or tomorrow. It's quite impossible to say no when she's looking at what you're eyeballing online.

Just trying to look out for my fellow hobbyists. They are sly being's! 👀 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Two way st. My friends. Next time she’s going to the mall for more shoes it’s your turn to shut her down. Ask to go with her and question how much everything costs she’s looking at. Oh your going out for lunch too, sounds expensive.

So here on the forum we're alway talking about the little things we say/do to get a new rc or parts, like getting a roller cause it's "cheaper" and showing the other half how cheap it is compared to "this other one" (best trick around btw).

But I just realized that my fiance is just as sly. She waits till I'm online looking at parts and in the middle of it asks if I can do this or that later or tomorrow. It's quite impossible to say no when she's looking at what you're eyeballing online.

Just trying to look out for my fellow hobbyists. They are sly being's! 👀 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Some of them have Master's Degree in manipulation... Didn't you know?
(My wife is one of them.)

Some of them have Master's Degree in manipulation... Didn't you know?
(My wife is one of them.)
ain't that the truth
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

My girlfriend buys what she wants, and I buy whatever I want.. just in the last 3 months. Limitless with everything was easily 1,400 all said and done. Crawler $430..... bought her a limitless witch I regret now. Since I'm having to spend money on something that should have no issues whatsoever.. and Between all that and a newer car. I've about spent 17k. But there's a difference between spending what you don't have or money that you have saved up.. my girlfriend will spend every single penny she has.

My girlfriend buys what she wants, and I buy whatever I want.. just in the last 3 months. Limitless with everything was easily 1,400 all said and done. Crawler $430..... bought her a limitless witch I regret now. Since I'm having to spend money on something that should have no issues whatsoever.. and Between all that and a newer car. I've about spent 17k. But there's a difference between spending what you don't have or money that you have saved up.. my girlfriend will spend every single penny she has.

She's living for the Now...

Yea. Budget is important for sure. We budget for certain things. I have a “hobby” fund. RC, things that go pew, etc.

I buy what I want within reason. My wife knows it’s a healthy hobby plus I could be spending money on worse things.
Same. But women have something else that we need/want so I dare not say no to chores. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Marrirred for 13 good years now divorced . My ex wife had a masters in manipulation and minor in psychology. I still miss her but she could be bat poop crazy at times. My son is the best thing to ever come out of her. lol
I was for 10 years, and it sounds very familiar, you sure she is not from Texas? No offense Texas you got some great Ladies down there:p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back