It goes both ways

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt. That is gold and a perfect descriptio. She is only 5’-0” and 105 when we got married but years later had the temper of a silverback🤔

Last edited:
Nah. We don't play that game.

THAT'S because there's no Ring on her finger... Once she gets that from you... Well, let's just say some woman can turn into Sauron..
And will ride/rule over you (your finances, your stuff etc) like a Nazgûl.

THAT'S because there's no Ring on her finger... Once she gets that from you... Well, let's just say some woman can turn into Sauron..
And will ride/rule over you (your finances, your stuff etc) like a Nazgûl.
Yeah no. No one else will control my finances. Unless I'm near death or completely out of my mind.. love her to death. But what she makes is hers.... what I make is mine. But I do believe bills that are joint need to be paid fair.

Edit. Might sound mean ir whatever. But it's how I been used too.

Yeah no. No one else will control my finances. Unless I'm near death or completely out of my mind.. love her to death. But what she makes is hers.... what I make is mine. But I do believe bills that are joint need to be paid fair.

Edit. Might sound mean ir whatever. But it's how I been used too.
We have 2 kids in the mix. That being said I’m out of town for work in a hotel room. Time to whip out the card and buy some stuff out of boredom. I also realized one thing after driving around the ENTIRE state of FL. Everyone has a perfect speed run road except where I live. Lol.

We have 2 kids in the mix. That being said I’m out of town for work in a hotel room. Time to whip out the card and buy some stuff out of boredom. I also realized one thing after driving around the ENTIRE state of FL. Everyone has a perfect speed run road except where I live. Lol.
lol man ever since I got into the hobby in october I swear every single road I pass I'm thinking if it would be a good road for rc'n or not :ROFLMAO:

I am lucky, my wife doesn't like to shop, but doesn't tell me no either. She knows I won't spend more than we can afford.
My fiance is far from materialistic when it comes to herself but her shopping comes in the form of nice bedding and towels oh and anything chicken for her kitchen. She just ordered a baking dish thing with a chicken as a cover.🐔 :ROFLMAO:

So here on the forum we're alway talking about the little things we say/do to get a new rc or parts, like getting a roller cause it's "cheaper" and showing the other half how cheap it is compared to "this other one" (best trick around btw).

But I just realized that my fiance is just as sly. She waits till I'm online looking at parts and in the middle of it asks if I can do this or that later or tomorrow. It's quite impossible to say no when she's looking at what you're eyeballing online.

Just trying to look out for my fellow hobbyists. They are sly being's! 👀 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My wife does similar but it’s so she can figure out what to get me. Im difficult to get presents for because when asked I always say I don’t need anything (I already have everything I want). She figured that out after a while, so she looks to see what I’m looking at to figure out what I want so she can get me a present 😊 I do the same with her because I want to surprise her at times.
So sweet it’s nauseating huh?

My wife does similar but it’s so she can figure out what to get me. Im difficult to get presents for because when asked I always say I don’t need anything (I already have everything I want). She figured that out after a while, so she looks to see what I’m looking at to figure out what I want so she can get me a present 😊 I do the same with her because I want to surprise her at times.
So sweet it’s nauseating huh?
Nah not nauseating you sweetie you! ;);)

My wife and I both have a monthly "free spending budget." Even though we plan for every dime in those budgets to be spent, we still give each other sh!t for some of the stuff we buy...neither of us actually cares, it's just a thing we do. RCs is probably the thing that she makes fun of the most.

My current wife and I were in our sixties when we got married. We agreed that we would split the household bills based on income, and personal bills are paid by the person who incurs the expense. Whatever money we each have left over after paying bills and putting money into savings is our own to spend how we want to. It has worked perfectly for over eleven years now.

My wife AKA "package lady" has a new package or multiple packages delivered on a daily fukcing basis.

Nitro-New RC something
Package lady- new fukcing purse
Nitro-more RC parts
Package lady- more fukcing shoes

The ring camera captures my stuff being dropped off, instant text from package lady "you have a package dear"..

Then... the next couple days, package lady gets 2-3 extra packages delivered..

See how that works? I get fukced on the deal....

So, nothing RC has been delivered to the house in a long time. I have it delivered to my work now. :devilish:

My wife AKA "package lady" has a new package or multiple packages delivered on a daily fukcing basis.

Nitro-New RC something
Package lady- new fukcing purse
Nitro-more RC parts
Package lady- more fukcing shoes

The ring camera captures my stuff being dropped off, instant text from package lady "you have a package dear"..

Then... the next couple days, package lady gets 2-3 extra packages delivered..

See how that works? I get fukced on the deal....

So, nothing RC has been delivered to the house in a long time. I have it delivered to my work now. :devilish:
She’s got that passive aggressive ‘I’m getting mine too dammit!’ thing down very well!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back