It was just too soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This makes me sad!! Hurley will be 13 right after Xmas.. Can't imagine.. he is my first dog!! Very sorry for you @dure16 😔

received_1778810709160960.jpeg

received_665971215094790.jpeg

Damn dude, that’s terrible!
Been there.. spent way too much $$ trying to prolong the life of my best buddy. Told myself I’ll never put another dog thru that again. Didn’t help one bit. Just put him thru unimaginable agony for my own selfishness cause I couldn’t let go.
Makes me tear up just thinking about it, I feel your pain!! 😭

I'm very sorry. Lost my brother to cancer Wed. Have lost pets in the past and that hurts also just like family.
I’m so sorry to hear about your brother. Hope you’re doing okay.

So sorry for your loss. Hope you get over some of the hurt soon and get another buddy when the time is right. I feel sorry for people that have never had dogs in their life. Hang in there and think of all the joy he/she brought into your life and be thankful for the time.
God bless
Jim

I'm very sorry. Lost my brother to cancer Wed. Have lost pets in the past and that hurts also just like family.
So sorry for the loss of your brother. Cancer does suck big time. Hang in there!

And to all that have lost a loved one, be it human or animal, I am truly sorry for your loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back