Senton Its all fun an games till someone looses a tooth 😂 (help)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

travykat

Reaction score
Hopefully the headline baited you all in lol but could someone tell me how do I open this up? and remove the bearings? And what do i need to replace this besides the actual part lol much appreciation to any and all who help

2040B8E4-D61F-4DB9-AF76-039724BDAB74.jpeg

E478D553-267B-418C-96C1-58487E898F16.jpeg

Just work a flat head screwdriver behind the bearing all around. It should eventually wiggle loose. It wouldn't hurt to blast it with brake cleaner or WD-40 to remove some of the grit.

Just work a flat head screwdriver behind the bearing all around. It should eventually wiggle loose. It wouldn't hurt to blast it with brake cleaner or WD-40 to remove some of the grit.
Do you kno if i need a new diff gasket or can i reuse & what oil is stock 10k diff oil

If you break the gasket and can't get another right away, you have two options.
You can cut your own if you have appropriate material(dense paper/thin cork).
Or do what I did with the 6S differential gaskets: use Automotive liquid gasket. Cut opening as small as you can get away with. Apply a small, thin, EVEN bead around perimeter. No excess at all(will end up inside and wrecking havok). Allow to dry or stiffen(according to instructions) before assembling. Tighten bolts as you would lug nuts on your car(across, not in order).
Usually liquid gasket is only high temp silicone, so im sure regular silicone would work too. Just keep beads very small, thin, and EVEN.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back