Its been months.. But I STILL got it!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No.. Carbs boys, i think he misinterpreted my comment anyway haa!!
Fresh rebuild:
Hotrod cam
Wiseco piston
Dynojet jets
Full yoshi
Excel wheels
Gpi oversized Rad radiator
Sunline levers
Torq1 shift/brake lever
Renthal Fatboy handle bars.. I had pro tapers henry reed evo edition, suppose to be unbreakable and unbendable!! Nope 5th gear loop in a whoop section!!šŸ˜Ž

20211127_104919_HDR.jpg

20211127_104953_HDR.jpg

When the young whipper snapper at the track thinks your slow and he's faster.. But ur first moto was site laps.. So you turn it up 3 notches just to lay the smack down!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

Dangit bud makin that yamaha fly and schoolin the others at the same time, love it. Was supposed to go ride single track with a buddy today, but decided to spend the day with the wife at home.

Dude! If she doesnā€™t know, make sure she knows!!! Let her read that post!!! Whatever it takes! Women live for moments like that! Enjoy the benefits and finish the day with a smile! Hahaha
I might be preaching to the quire. But as soon as I read your post. I was like! Dang! Them some good brownie pointsā€¦. Iā€™d use them selfishly! Hahaha
#marriedlife
Dangit bud makin that yamaha fly and schoolin the others at the same time, love it. Was supposed to go ride single track with a buddy today, but decided to spend the day with the wife at home.

SickšŸ¤˜ Just made me miss my 250sxšŸ˜“ lol, think Iā€™m shooting for a 300xc come spring, kind of want the tpi.. electric start n fuel injected 2 smoker is hard to beat!!

Dude! If she doesnā€™t know, make sure she knows!!! Let her read that post!!! Whatever it takes! Women live for moments like that! Enjoy the benefits and finish the day with a smile! Hahaha
I might be preaching to the quire. But as soon as I read your post. I was like! Dang! Them some good brownie pointsā€¦. Iā€™d use them selfishly! Hahaha
#marriedlife
Not all threads are woven the same.. Something like that!! šŸ¤£
Some will want you to take them with you!! So I bought her one!!
Haa, she holding my buddies bike for an FTR race, he didnt have any1šŸ˜‚.. Money shot!! šŸ’°šŸ’°

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0833~2.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

Yeah, my wife wonā€™t ride our big wheeled mini bikes. Like the Coleman kind. Sheā€™d never get on a real bike like the 150! Haha a 150 is surly not a mini bike. I want one to rip around the little bit of woods by my house. I live on the bay. Sand for days though!

You are a lucky man!

#marriedlife
Lol, great point, and yeah she knows as I was on speaker phone in the living room telling them boys ā€œnah, the wife and I are hangin todayā€ā€¦

Currently hangin in back yard having daytime drinks around the fire discussing where to eat hibachi tonight LOL
image.jpg

SickšŸ¤˜ Just made me miss my 250sxšŸ˜“ lol, think Iā€™m shooting for a 300xc come spring, kind of want the tpi.. electric start n fuel injected 2 smoker is hard to beat!!
Is that the Husky that you're talking about? Still love my 2 stroke bikes. Have the aforementioned 99 KX250 and a 97 CR500. Both are 2 strokes and fast as hell.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back