It's Happening!!! AGAIN.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCbuzz

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Senton 3s
Printing that is!

Old 3d printer (M3D) died after 10-15prints?.. Sad day...

New printer is running, fun stuff!

Thanks @Tex Koder and @Camaroboy383 for all the tips!

Ran out of filament part way, looks like pimp my ride colors 😆.

Just another aspect of the hobby I enjoy.

20221006_104718.jpg

20221006_105204.jpg

You didn't give up.
Just roll up your sleeves and put in the effort ,made it happen!

That's how sh1t gets done around here. 🍺👍

You didn't give up.

Damn well said..👍.....

Printing that is!

Old 3d printer (M3D) died after 10-15prints?.. Sad day...

New printer is running, fun stuff!

Thanks @Tex Koder and @Camaroboy383 for all the tips!

Ran out of filament part way, looks like pimp my ride colors 😆.

Just another aspect of the hobby I enjoy.

View attachment 248465

View attachment 248466

Excellent 😎.. your off and running now.. the possibilities are endless...😎

Mine are a headaches my ender 3 with a 3D touch(good one) has one corner that prints too far from the bed. It was far worst before. It would print too close on the right and too far off on the left. Leveled gantry ect now i just have the rear right corner that cant be leveled. Now my ender 3 max this is the bed of it
4c93b143-4ce3-4ae4-a194-d278a6bdebc0.jpg

Auto bed leveling is mediocre its a slight helping hand but if the bed is 0.2mm off it wont work i somewhat have the same issue my ender 3 suffered from but far less i had to bring back the tape but stll not acceptable: After 3 days of messing with tape im going to do a bed test tomorrow but i can already predict the left will print slighly too high vs the rest
20221007_012751.jpg

My ender 3 is my most reliable printer when its leveled a day and a half of pribtibg:
20221005_224206.jpg
20221005_224757.jpg

Been reading reddit and on discord and they all say the same thing that i already did and do. Maybe its normal some spots of ur bed makes a crap initial layer

Last edited:
Mine are a headaches my ender 3 with a 3D touch(good one) has one corner that prints too far from the bed. It was far worst before. It would print too close on the right and too far off on the left. Leveled gantry ect now i just have the rear right corner that cant be leveled. Now my ender 3 max this is the bed of it
View attachment 248473
Auto bed leveling is mediocre its a slight helping hand but if the bed is 0.2mm off it wont work i somewhat have the same issue my ender 3 suffered from but far less i had to bring back the tape but stll not acceptable: After 3 days of messing with tape im going to do a bed test tomorrow but i can already predict the left will print slighly too high vs the restView attachment 248474
My ender 3 is my most reliable printer when its leveled a day and a half of pribtibg:View attachment 248475View attachment 248476
Been reading reddit and on discord and they all say the same thing that i already did and do. Maybe its normal some spots of ur bed makes a crap initial layer

So, not to say the obvious.. But, have you tried just rotating your print bed?
Since it's high on the rear right and low on the front left... Just rotate it 180°

Now that [rear right portion] should be in the front left position ,should be lower by .1 and
the [front left portion] is now in the rear right corner ,should be raised...

I actually need to set up my printer. I bought an Ender 3 Pro back in January and it's still sitting in the box, unopened in the garage.

I actually need to set up my printer. I bought an Ender 3 Pro back in January and it's still sitting in the box, unopened in the garage.

woah..
I see... You need a little sweet sweet motivational talking-to also..

motivational.gif

BM!!! Get That 3D Printer Assembled! You hear me!?

So, not to say the obvious.. But, have you tried just rotating your print bed?
Since it's high on the rear right and low on the front left... Just rotate it 180°

Now that [rear right portion] should be in the front left position ,should be lower by .1 and
the [front left portion] is now in the rear right corner ,should be raised...
Yes i did i use pei sheets

You didn't give up.

This is why I love this forum!

Excellent 😎.. your off and running now.. the possibilities are endless...😎

I agree! (y)

woah..
I see... You need a little sweet sweet motivational talking-to also..

BM!!! Get That 3D Printer Assembled! You hear me!?
:LOL: :LOL:

@bmoscato There are some good Youtube videos to help with the install with tips that are not in the manual (I checked out a couple). I cannot stress this enough, initial assembly is the most important. Almost everything on these printers has a little play or is adjustable (rollers). You want your tolerances to be as close to perfect as possible and your printer square. I think I was well over 6 hours into the assembly and pretty happy with the result.

One quality issue I did run into was the plastic bracket that holds the Z-axis motor, it was casted wrong and not 90degrees so the motor was tilted back. Took some sand paper to the bracket and squared it back off, good to go. You can 3Dprint a new one but obviously that didn't help while I was building it :). If the Z-axis rod is tilting back towards the frame of the machine you will have a problem.

My bed is not perfectly level (the center is lower than the edges) but I got lucky, it is very close. I figured if the bed was not perfect I would order a glass bed to throw on top or figure out a better replacement.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back