Mojave ITS HERE !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mojave V2 delivered TODAY !!!!! Everything you guys said ..... IS TRUE !!!!! Pics to come..... not that ya don't know what it looks like .......
Batteries are on the charger....got a videoconference in 10 minutes...... then its time to BLAST OFF
IMG-0145.JPG
IMG-0144.JPG
IMG-0143.JPG
IMG-0142.JPG
IMG-0141.JPG
IMG-0140.JPG

It will never be this clean ever again:devilish:(y)??

Just couldn't visualize the size difference vs the Senton.....

TILL NOW....

And yes, the wife was looking my Mojave with just a touch of envy

Last edited:
My wife looks at my rcs with concern...like why is this fifty something year old guy playing with these?
I am fortunate that my wife feels like a little kid again..... her family had dirt bikes, go karts, tractors, etc when he was growing up.... she likes her Senton !!
Also, the scorched fenders and T bone front bumper have already been ordered and are on their way....

Congrats , can't wait to hear / see the results !!!
man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man

Fun times !!!! Went half throttle for a while, then 75%, had it at 100% a few times was able to get it to lift the front and hold a wheelie for a good long time....... Scared the crap out of the cats .....
Thank you Arrma !!!
thank you Arrma forum for all your suggestions !!!!!

Oops, almost forgot !!!!
Man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man

What a blast!!!!!!
:LOL: you aren't kidding about she will never be clean again, she is a blast, make sure you get some ice packs, your face is going to hurt from grinning. (y):ROFLMAO:
I think I look like Jack Nicholson in the Batman movie where he had the permanent smile

Last edited:
Did you say Blast...

Beavis And Butthead 90S Tv GIF
Funny, I don’t remember a hidden camera in my yard, but I see you put one there
That's when nitro was still popular
Scorched diapers
That's when nitro was still popular
Was going to do some digging to find the answers here but if you don’t mind I would like to ask you a question because of your years of experience in this hobby. The manual recommend servicing the differentials every 20 runs of battery packs. How do you see it? Any Suggestions for fluid viscosity? Don’t mean to pester you but 20 years in the Hobby, you can give insight to this newbie and I would appreciate it but I understand if you don’t ......will keep the stock esc/ motor combo for this one.....If I decide to get wild and crazy high performance I would be looking at a Mojave EXB. However I am inquiring about the Mojave, the new second version with stock Firma ESC and motor combo

Last edited:
Funny, I don’t remember a hidden camera in my yard, but I see you put one there

Scorched diapers

Was going to do some digging to find the answers here but if you don’t mind I would like to ask you a question because of your years of experience in this hobby. The manual recommend servicing the differentials every 20 runs of battery packs. How do you see it? Any Suggestions for fluid viscosity? Don’t mean to pester you but 20 years in the Hobby, you can give insight to this newbie and I would appreciate it but I understand if you don’t ......will keep the stock esc/ motor combo for this one.....If I decide to get wild and crazy high performance I would be looking at a Mojave EXB. However I am inquiring about the Mojave, the new second version with stock Firma ESC and motor combo
Each and every rig will have it's own setup. I don't currently have a mojave but I am sure you will find exactly what you need in this forum. As far as servicing the diffs. 20 packs is a good number. I don't think I have ever had a diff last that long lol. Other vehicles I have had last months but cant seem to get an arrma diff to last honestly.. in all fairness in my arrma they are all way over geared and way over powered. But obviously a Mojave is spending most of its life on the ground so I would expect them to hold up very well. I would make sure all your fluids are topped off as most times they seem to be low. All I would honestly do is maybe 500k in the center diff. Sct are known for being very durable by nature. Bash on and have fun and remember the only stupid question is one that isn't asked. Always feel free to message me.

Each and every rig will have it's own setup. I don't currently have a mojave but I am sure you will find exactly what you need in this forum. As far as servicing the diffs. 20 packs is a good number. I don't think I have ever had a diff last that long lol. Other vehicles I have had last months but cant seem to get an arrma diff to last honestly.. in all fairness in my arrma they are all way over geared and way over powered. But obviously a Mojave is spending most of its life on the ground so I would expect them to hold up very well. I would make sure all your fluids are topped off as most times they seem to be low. All I would honestly do is maybe 500k in the center diff. Sct are known for being very durable by nature. Bash on and have fun and remember the only stupid question is one that isn't asked. Always feel free to message me.
Thank you sir, appreciate it

All the info you’ll ever need is right here in this forum! I’d say sorry bout ur diff service around the time ur tires are bald lol. You’ll notice it performing different. Not bad just loose. Always keep ur ear open for grinding or crunching. Check to make sure nothing is dragging or causing any restrictions. Should roll nice n freely on the ground.
Bash on my friend. Much much more potential in this monsters!! Welcome to the Mojave squad!

All the info you’ll ever need is right here in this forum! I’d say sorry bout ur diff service around the time ur tires are bald lol. You’ll notice it performing different. Not bad just loose. Always keep ur ear open for grinding or crunching. Check to make sure nothing is dragging or causing any restrictions. Should roll nice n freely on the ground.
Bash on my friend. Much much more potential in this monsters!! Welcome to the Mojave squad!
That’s the stuff, that I will watch for.....thanx guys! I just saw lovestricken was online at the time and thought I’d ask......was flipping through the manual and saw the maintenance regimen.......

again, thanx for the insight !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back