It's just not worth it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

44Dan44

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
I know its fun to watch, I know its even fun for them but one wrong move with your controller, or one move left when you expected them to go right and you've got a problem you don't want.
IMG_0448.jpeg

Approximately $5,000.00 later after surgery, she is doing ok but the old girl has a long road to recovery.
Keep your dogs safe.
My neighbor hit his dog with his Typhon a few days ago.
To those who will say they wouldn't spend 5k on a dog, this message isn't for you, you don't understand, so save your comments, I'm preaching to the choir.

That's stinks poor dog ,hope she has a speedy recovery. My wife cats we have pet insurance for those unexpected accidents.

Yup, have to be very careful running the rc with dogs or even kids for that matter. Chocolate labs loves the rc cars. She goes crazy even when I just get them out for maintenance....haha.

To those who will say they wouldn't spend 5k on a dog, this message isn't for you, you don't understand, so save your comments, I'm preaching to the choir.

LOL. I know people that would tell their kids and other kids to rub some dirt on it but take their dogs in for that same surgery and pay double :LOL:

My lab has some joint problems so her RC chasing days are soon coming to an end. She is overwight and getting old....just like her owner. Haha.

Thanks all, she's doing well, came home last light and was happy to be back with her family instead of the hospital.
And my buddy is in big trouble with the wife to add insult to injury, you know how it is, family dog, but it's "her" dog.

Last edited:
Guess we know who's sleeping in the dog house! Glad she's home and recovering. Hate to see any animal suffer. Now co-workers, that's a different story.

Ouch, when my dogs are around, I run my RCs at a crawling speed so that they can play with it. I never run fast with dogs or any pets around. I hope she gets better soon!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back