It's quite sad here....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
Just me venting or on a rant I'm not sure 🤔

Over here in the UK it's just been announced that our lockdown is being extended again till mid March 😩

"This news comes just days before Britain passed the grim milestone of 100,000 coronavirus deaths on Jan 26, almost a year to the day since the first recorded death"

Having RC to take my mind off of the grim world we're currently living in is great, only problem is I can't use any of them now until late March 😩 and I just bought an Mojave EXB too 😩😩

Luckily I still have a job to go to, but as they say... "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"

Over here in the UK it's just been announced that our lockdown is being extended again till mid March 😩

"This news comes just days before Britain passed the grim milestone of 100,000 coronavirus deaths on Jan 26, almost a year to the day since the first recorded death"

Having RC to take my mind off of the grim world we're currently living in is great, only problem is I can't use any of them now until late March 😩 and I just bought an Mojave EXB too 😩😩

Luckily I still have a job to go to, but as they say... "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"
Feeling the pain chap. Wish I could be out rc'ing with my buddy @Glenn75 - still all my rigs are now running because I haven't broken anything in so long. Silver linings...

You can't go outside?

That's hilarious - one RC takin' the other RC sledding!

I managed to pull one of my daughters a few hundred yards too, but it soun so much snow on her she was not a happy camper. 😂

You guys inspired me, put up a little clip one of my girls took of our first snow bash.

Last edited:
I managed to pull one of my daughters a few hundred yards too, but it soun so much snow on her she was not a happy camper. 😂

You guys inspired me, put up a little clip one of my girls took of our first snow bash.

😂🤣 Oh man had me rolling!! Sounds about like my daughter to a tee!😂🤣

Wait until I edit the other videos and put them up. I have identical twin 8 year old girls and a 10 year old son. My boy is 5’1 and wears size 6 men’s shoes. At 10. 😳
Lol I've got a 5'3 11yr old boy that wears men's 8 but he's a stick lol. Also have a 7yr old daughter that's a handful to say the least, but couldn't imagine twins😳

Know whats sad? I've been sharing the 3s with my son, pending a new ESC/receiver warranty from HH and my 6s rebuild. And he drives it better than me. Well not better, just in manner where it will last longer in his hands than mine

My boys got a heavy finger 😂 so he does good going straight, and he's done some jumping of the ramp but still has to get the break timing down to flatten out and the air control but he does pretty good. I'm just a bada$$ 😆 at driving about anything. But no I think I do damn good with my rigs after all the practice I land nice and flat 90% of the time but sometimes I try to go too big or frontflips are tricky so I tend to stay with single and double backflips 😉

Know whats sad? I've been sharing the 3s with my son, pending a new ESC/receiver warranty from HH and my 6s rebuild. And he drives it better than me. Well not better, just in manner where it will last longer in his hands than mine

Yep, my son is a better and more conservative driver than I am. I smash them. He rarely does. 🤷‍♂️

You can't go outside?
Officially, once per day for exercise. I'm generally getting the typhon out in the park for an hour or so at the weekend as part of my walk. I live in the city and you also aren't supposed to drive anywhere (absent a decent reason like looking after a relative). So yeah... it sucks at the moment!

Officially, once per day for exercise. I'm generally getting the typhon out in the park for an hour or so at the weekend as part of my walk. I live in the city and you also aren't supposed to drive anywhere (absent a decent reason like looking after a relative). So yeah... it sucks at the moment!
Wow, that is very different than the U.S. We were never not able to go outside, and not being able to drive to random places only lasted about 3 months.

I have a feeling this summer is gonna be a blast!!! Lets all get enough rigs and parts ready. This thing will come to an end soon enough and we will all get to live freely again. ✌🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back