It's quite sad here....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend @BashingBrian, it is a terrible thing to have to be locked up. I hope you can keep your wits about you. The immediate threat of the virus is front and center. The looming threat is how people will cope as it carries on and tears at the fabric of our lives. I'm happy to have this forum and other forms of social media to keep my mind in a good place. I hope you and everyone here can do the same. Peace brother.

@BashingBrian it could be worse, you could be Canadian! :ROFLMAO:
Even worse, he could be Newf.
All I'm going to say about the whole virus crap is the same thing I told my son last May when he asked, rather somberly, about Coronavirus and when I thought things would go back to normal.(I'm VERY open with my kids in hopes they can feel safe being so with me).
"The biggest victim of this pandemic isn't people but rather, its the world's economy. And I pray I'm wrong but I fear we are entering a new norm"
Don't put a tinfoil hat on me just yet, but many things are not adding up. Turning on eachother over opinions does no one any good. That being said, allow me to share a meme I made 5 years ago:
FB_IMG_1611898320993.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back