Its that time of the month again....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

Bashing, Speed running and family!!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vorteks
No not that time of the month, gees come on guys🤣 Its time for the Arrma Hall of fame voting and again one of my "ok" shots was chosen to be a "fill in" IMO so help vote please!! You can vote via Arrma's Instagram story and also Facebook page. https://instagram.com/stories/arrmarc/2672753667671618533?utm_medium=share_sheet
Help me beat a plain a$$ picture of 5 rigs that's from one of the favorites and is less than a interesting good shot. Also bet none of those cars have done 107mph on 4s🤘🏼😎 Again lets make this about the actual photo and not a popularity contest! Thanks to everyone that votes via Instagram or Facebook I appreciate it!!
Screenshot_20210928-072103_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210928-071939_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
If you could somehow instill on the pic

"107 mph on 4S "

It would make people think.....

That stands out more than a group of stock looking rigs

I could do that, but there is nothing Hall of Famish about it, so......

even if you never do get H of F, they don't have their stickers on my BATTERY BOXES, but YOU DO:cool::devilish:

If you could somehow instill on the pic

"107 mph on 4S "

It would make people think.....

That stands out more than a group of stock looking rigs

I could do that, but there is nothing Hall of Famish about it, so......

even if you never do get H of F, they don't have their stickers on my BATTERY BOXES, but YOU DO:cool::devilish:
Ya I had other photos with the GPS reading etc and better pics but they only choose the good photos of their favorites and choose photos like mine that are ok to fill in the "loosing spots" pretty much...

Ya I had other photos with the GPS reading etc and better pics but they only choose the good photos of their favorites and choose photos like mine that are ok to fill in the "loosing spots" pretty much...
Well then…..so much for the H of F…..

Haven't given it much of my time.....would rather talk turkey and learn than look at preselected pictures....

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back