Senton It's time to upgrade Arrma senton 6s V3 servo, which is the best option?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cris

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hello arrma family!! It's time to upgrade Arrma senton 6s V3 servo, which is the best option?
I've been watching these Spektrum S6250 High Torque HV Dig Servo SPMSS6250 and Savox SC-1268SG-BE High Torque Digital Servo Black.

Hey - I changed mine for an EcoBoost servo from banggood. I'd not do that again, as it is digital and picks up interference from my flysky gt5 controller. Had to cover the servo and it's connecting wire in copper tape to try to counteract it. Sure it wouldn't happen with more expensive servos.

Best is kind-of a tricky word. Are you on the original ESC and its associated standard voltage BEC output?
If there is no budget and your might be on an aftermarket ESC/BEC then a monster torque Savox.

For budget friendly I have been very impressed with the DS3225 (Red model)

Best is kind-of a tricky word. Are you on the original ESC and its associated standard voltage BEC output?
If there is no budget and your might be on an aftermarket ESC/BEC then a monster torque Savox.

For budget friendly I have been very impressed with the DS3225 (Red model)
I ordered a DS3235 (blue 35kg) on Ali which seems promising on the paper. We shall see in a couple of weeks. Savox 1210 is also an option but it is 4mm higher than the stock one (38mm vs 42mm) and a lot more expensive.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back