California I've found the local holy land

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
The best in north county, San Diego, CA.
Panoramic of the bash zone. Little swampy today but ready to smash later this week.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot

Attachments

• 20191121_145837.jpg
    20191121_145837.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 20191121_145856.jpg
    20191121_145856.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 20191121_145909.jpg
    20191121_145909.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 102
The best in north county, San Diego, CA.
Panoramic of the bash zone. Little swampy today but ready to smash later this week.
I would be the one to run on it anyway, without waiting for it to dry out. The only part that would suck would be cleaning off the mud after im done.

Where's this little gem? I'm always looking for new places. Usually end up at fiesta island or another fun spot near Balboa Park

I would be the one to run on it anyway, without waiting for it to dry out. The only part that would suck would be cleaning off the mud after im done.
I know. I actually sat there are thought"would it be worth it? " wife would have been upset. Just got our car detailed a week ago. So not only would I have a dirty ass rig but a pissed wife. Needless to say, the truck and I came home clean. ???

I’m trying to go sat, that spot be crowded at times cars and trucks flying everywhere but that was middle summer to fall when I was there
Fiesta island is a good spot, but I’m sure it’s a mini ocean not worth going till after rains

Yeah early morning if my new radio shows up
I broke my tactic one, they sent me a replacement but it’s the stx2 one and trippy story I was running it outside lost signal maybe 3 houses up and smashed into curb, pivot ball fell out broke a arm. That walk of shame is horrible feeling, like trying to money from house as a kid and missing the ice cream truck so sad that day, haven’t ran truck since

Well fingers crossed your radio shows up and I'll meet you out there. Weather permitting, meaning, if it's not pouring rain, I'll be out there around 9ish. Hope to see you there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back