Kraton J.Rambo's Kraton 6s build thus far..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.Rambo

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon TLR
  4. Infraction 4x4
What's up Arrma Fam!? So I've finally decided to make one of these build logs. I got 4 kids! Just ain't got the time! Lol

Anyways, I bought this kraton blx locally from another user who got out the rc game the day he sold it to me. When I recieved this beast, it had a stock firma system and one rear M2C shock tower. It was mounted on copperhead and came w an extra set of 6s BF's.

This build is ever changing and is another reason why I haven't made a build thread. I won't be able to keep up w the changes. Lol. But! This far in my Kraton's life, it is currently rockin'..

- newer 6s BF's
-new BF LPs
-max 6
-basherqueen esc mount
-xt90 connectors
-hobbystar 4092 1730kv w/ 19t pinion
-amazon special 35kg servo
-exb servo saver spring + 3 snap ring mod
-Surpass hobby dual fan
-exb top plate
-added m2c front shock tower
-m2c 17mm wheel lock nuts
-m2c front and rear center brace
-Integy F and R diffhouse. Only running rears right now.
-3drc bumper support
-3drc high wing mount
-rpm rear skid plate
-indestuctible body. Which is really not 😅

Like I said before, this build is ever changing and I don't know if I can keep up w updating this thread. I know in the future I will buy an M2C chassis. I'll eventually install the front diffhouse. And continue to Build, Break and repeat. Aside this beast, I have a mini t 2.0, Mini 8ight-t, Granite blx v2, and an incomplete TLR Typhon that all need their respective build threads on which I won't have time for! 😂😂

Anyway, enjoy the pics! I Love this poop!

First pic is after 2 packs. It survived!I need to learn to drive better tho! Haha!

20230129_235722.jpg
20230114_162659.jpg
20230114_162713.jpg
20230129_234651.jpg
20230129_234731.jpg

20230130_000355.jpg

Last edited:
What's up Arrma Fam!? So I've finally decided to make one of these build logs. I got 4 kids! Just ain't got the time! Lol
Sell the kids, buy more RCs and parts! RCs are cheaper (I think!) :unsure: I have three boys in their 20's, one is married the two youngest are getting married this year.

Nice buy and build. I got my MEXB second hand and was my first 6s, second hobby grade RC. Great way to start the addiction and in all honesty makes for some great family time. One of my boys drives my Big Rock and I gave a Kraton 6s to another one. I am usually laughing or dodging trucks. 😂

Sell the kids, buy more RCs and parts! RCs are cheaper (I think!) :unsure:
I'd post them in classified, but the wife seems to have sentimental attachment to those rigs. Definitely cost more and needs to be cleaned WAAY more often. All jokes aside, I can't wait til they're old enough to drive so I can buy them (me😈) their own rigs! My oldest is 5yrs and gets to rip around 20% throttle on my rc6gs. She still kinda shy, but what better way to introduce the hobby than family fun time! 😁

I'd post them in classified, but the wife seems to have sentimental attachment to those rigs. Definitely cost more and needs to be cleaned WAAY more often. All jokes aside, I can't wait til they're old enough to drive so I can buy them (me😈) their own rigs! My oldest is 5yrs and gets to rip around 20% throttle on my rc6gs. She still kinda shy, but what better way to introduce the hobby than family fun time! 😁
You have 4 kids, all under 5?? :eek:
O my poor guy!!
I want to buy you a rig just for that!! :ROFLMAO:
(They are so awesome at those ages though!)

I have a 11 and 14yr old. That was enough for me. :ROFLMAO:

You have 4 kids, all under 5?? :eek:
O my poor guy!!
I want to buy you a rig just for that!! :ROFLMAO:
(They are so awesome at those ages though!)

I have a 11 and 14yr old. That was enough for me. :ROFLMAO:
I was trying to get the snippity snip after #3, but I can't get out the jacuzzi when the water gets too hot! 😂😅😢
And yes, This age is AWESOME. And also VERY exhausting! But it's all good tho! BC who needs sleep when u got RCs?! 🤪

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back