Jason Dearden just posted on the ARRMA RC ARRMY facebook page!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Not feeling the love over here at the Arrma Forum Jason?

Screenshot_20190402-124742_Facebook.jpg

Hey Vas @Aussie RC Playground, you gotta bring Jason over for a visit to the Arrma Forum. There's a lot of members here who don't book the face, and would love to have an opportunity to congratulate him on his 10 year anniversary. Tell him we got him a card ;)
c64bfd9fea4aef39be9cb49ca32c7d63.jpg

Stolen... =)

Everyone here that does book the face needs to post that card on Jason's thread! Plz!

??
I sent him one via pm on the book of faces. I didn't want the Arrmy coming after little old me for posting on their wall.

I find it a little disheartening tbh. As a business owner, you'd think any and all contributions to the success of your product, would be viewed with equal enthusiasm. Oh well, we still have each other ❤

I find it a little disheartening tbh. As a business owner, you'd think any and all contributions to the success of your product, would be viewed with equal enthusiasm. Oh well, we still have each other ❤
I’d have to disagree. I think he should stay away from forums just look at the poor guy from RC juice he’s getting hammered with messages and complaints

I’d have to disagree. I think he should stay away from forums just look at the poor guy from RC juice he’s getting hammered with messages and complaints
Excellent point. I can only imagine the flood of "you use too much red loctite" and "my BLX100 isn't working" posts he would get. I'm sure he reads the forum but to be an active participant would be insane.

Excellent point. I can only imagine the flood of "you use too much red loctite" and "my BLX100 isn't working" posts he would get. I'm sure he reads the forum but to be an active participant would be insane.
Wouldn't he be subjected to the same things on book of faces? He doesn't have to respond. He could have just stopped in to say hello.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back