Jason Dearden just posted on the ARRMA RC ARRMY facebook page!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously? He goes on Facebook but won't go on here? The Arrma Army is full of morons and idiots who give out wrong information constantly. That page only wishes it could be as good as this forum is.

I suggested they do a re release of the original vehicles with that funky ambidextrous controller and all for the 10ths anniversary, he said no they no longer have the tooling.

Excellent point. I can only imagine the flood of "you use too much red loctite" and "my BLX100 isn't working" posts he would get. I'm sure he reads the forum but to be an active participant would be insane.
100% accurate and exactly why Jason doesn't post here. You can bet your bottom dollar he visits here routinely.

Seriously? He goes on Facebook but won't go on here? The Arrma Army is full of morons and idiots who give out wrong information constantly. That page only wishes it could be as good as this forum is.

I suggested they do a re release of the original vehicles with that funky ambidextrous controller and all for the 10ths anniversary, he said no they no longer have the tooling.
Funny you mention this, I was just told yesterday by a member that I was not missing anything on the FB page. Nothing but idiots.

Funny you mention this, I was just told yesterday by a member that I was not missing anything on the FB page. Nothing but idiots.
There are a few guys on there that know what is going on but the vast majority nothing but nut swingers and keyboard warriors.

I seriously saw a post from a guy a few days ago who was tearing up diffs and people were basically calling him an idiot and telling him that he should sell them his car.... I pmed him and told him to come on here if he wanted help with something and actually wanted to get help instead of comments from the nut swingers.

There are a few guys on there that know what is going on but the vast majority nothing but nut swingers and keyboard warriors.

I seriously saw a post from a guy a few days ago who was tearing up diffs and people were basically calling him an idiot and telling him that he should sell them his car.... I pmed him and told him to come on here if he wanted help with something and actually wanted to get help instead of comments from the nut swingers.
Good for you. I see FB haven't changed a bit. I refuse to participate in that derogatory circus. Can't believe they would tell this guy that BS rather than helping him. With a bunch of derelicts like that who needs them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back