Kraton JBI Kraton 6S Chassis and HW 4985

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukas412

Reaction score
Anyone running the HobbyWing 4985 motor on the Just Bash It chassis? I'd like to get one but I'm not sure if the motor will fit because of the aluminum sides. On my stock chassis I have to remove the plastic side to slide the motor mount in. I emailed JBI and Curt said he does not have that motor so he doesn't know for sure, but he thinks it should work.

If it's a Kraton chassis you should be ok. I'd say no if it was a JBI Outcast chassis if they have the same side guards as the Kraton one, as you have to trim the tall plastic side guards at the back of the Outcast chassis to get it to fit long ways

Or you could go for the M2C chassis instead?

If it's a Kraton chassis you should be ok. I'd say no if it was a JBI Outcast chassis if they have the same side guards as the Kraton one, as you have to trim the tall plastic side guards at the back of the Outcast chassis to get it to fit long ways

Or you could go for the M2C chassis instead?

Thanks Yas, thats exactly what I'm trying to decide. I've seen a few threads lately about the M2C chassis that are a bit concerning, and so far all my upgrades are from JBI.

Thanks Yas, thats exactly what I'm trying to decide. I've seen a few threads lately about the M2C chassis that are a bit concerning, and so far all my upgrades are from JBI.
Stick with JBI. If your accustomed to their finish i’d stick with em. I have both M2C and JBI. I can’t say a single bad thing about my JBI stuff. I even got a used second hand chassis of theirs for my typhon and it polished up REALLY nice! These are all of course, opinions ... but that’s what I’d do! ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back