JConcepts 1/5 scale tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1678479814460.png

Honestly I'n considering getting the choppers. They are only slightly heavier than mx43 and lighter than trenchers. The magma are out of the question being heavier than trenchers though. I'm scared to put my trenchers on the xmaxx. Those choppers look really nice though. Think I'm going to do it >.>

Edit

I just watched a video of pnwrcmadness and he broke a hex insert on the tire. Same problem the prolines with removeable hexes have for the smaller rigs.

Last edited:
I knew these were going to be heavy, but I bought them anyways. I planned on upgrading F/R diffs and driveshafts to Vitavon. So far I'm running stock diffs with m2c driveshafts in the rear and it's been fine. These things are so brutal off road, super fun to drive with, tons of air control too.

IMG_20240101_225928.jpg

I knew these were going to be heavy, but I bought them anyways. I planned on upgrading F/R diffs and driveshafts to Vitavon. So far I'm running stock diffs with m2c driveshafts in the rear and it's been fine. These things are so brutal off road, super fun to drive with, tons of air control too.

View attachment 340654
Man those things are beefy! (y)

Wish they made 17mm wheel hex conversion adapter, I'd roll the Choppas for sure. I do too many tire changes to run a stub hex adapter.

I’m out, can’t compete with that level of overcompensation!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back