Mojave JConcepts Mojave Tire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we have been posting short videos on our IG page of them running, and currently working on a review for our website which will have more videos. Unfortunately these projects take some time to complete, so it will be some time before we have them published. We are running 5 different tire options all at the same time during testing, so it's a bit of a data tsunami at the moment. We are also terrible at video and prefer to write.

These are not belted, but I have a Max 6 1650 with 22 pinion and no problem running them wide open on 6s. Not crap 6s batteries, but SMC Racing V2 6s batteries. That said, they are not truggy tires, and MX 28's are not SCT tires. You're sorta in the apples to oranges situation there. My main focus is to test and evaluate the best tires for the Mojave. Tires which fit under the body that are somewhat scale to the truck. MX 28's are not that and not on the testing list. I point that out because I can't compare them to the MX 28's on the Mojave.

These JC tires are beastly fast on our truck and we can quickly drop a skilled drone pilot with these, and what really shines is the cornering performance from them. They are peerless in their corner carving ability and continually deliver the fastest lap times on our grass track. They smoke the Hyrax.

If I had to guess, these will be faster and more responsive than the MX 28's, and better for carving technical, fast lines. Lighter, easier to spin up, more conservative side lugs which will cut down on traction rolling. They corner like a madman; precise, controlled, exacting. As for bashing and flying through the air off of jumps, I have no idea. Not my cup of tea. I'm waiting for the Talion to go back on sale, and when it does, I can't wait to test these tires on that platform.

View attachment 289184
Thanks for the input bro. I was just watching some videos on your ig! You should add your site to your sig so we can find it easily. I went ahead and decided to buy them. I'm going to try em out on a range of different rigs. From my stretched truggified buggy i'm currently building to my custom talion buggy. I'm assuming it will go well as the method RC tires have been great on pretty much everything I put them on and they're also SC tires. I know these landmines are a little smaller than methodrc tires though.

Thanks for the input bro. I was just watching some videos on your ig! You should add your site to your sig so we can find it easily. I went ahead and decided to buy them. I'm going to try em out on a range of different rigs. From my stretched truggified buggy i'm currently building to my custom talion buggy. I'm assuming it will go well as the method RC tires have been great on pretty much everything I put them on and they're also SC tires. I know these landmines are a little smaller than methodrc tires though.
Excellent. I will get my sig updated here shortly. I have the Methods here as well and I like them quite a bit; they are an excellent hard pack and gravel tire but a little slow on short grass and loose dirt - still a fun setup to run. For a "do everything" tire, they are hard to beat.

The Talion will be added to the testing fleet soon because it's so versatile and well rounded. I'm stoked to see what it can do. We did a stretched Tekno SCT 410 and built it as a 6s grass racer, and it's nutty fast, so I do like the stretched platforms for sure.

I think you will like the precision of the JC Landmines. When you drive them, you will see they are from a racing company; they just have that feel. Slightly sticky rubber, detailed molding, precisely cut side lugs; all the hallmarks of a racing pedigree. As you can tell, we are pretty high on them.

Keep an eye on the website and we also announce on IG when reviews are published on the website.

Thanks,

s

I’ve run them all with every combo of shock/setup/custom tire profile, unfortunately none can compete with circumference on the track. Don’t go wider, go larger. If you’re limited in Voltage, then that’s different. 140-155mm tires are for 4S racing, these hold the 0-60mph record for a reason…

97D8BD08-1EE0-4837-9C6F-38BCCD04C963.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back