JConcepts Speed Fangs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarantoes

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Limitless
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
  6. Vorteks
anybody running these? i can't seem to find any info or reviews on them.
looking for a set of tires for my stretched typhon 6s project and i'm between these and a set of hoons

Mnn, i have them on my exb. I don't really care for them compared to grps. The compound is much softer, and they seem to wear much faster, at a higher price..

Just my 02 with the set i have.

But.. I would take these any day over hoons! It's just, too me at least, compared to grp.. nah.. But much better than hoons!

Mnn, i have them on my exb. I don't really care for them compared to grps. The compound is much softer, and they seem to wear much faster, at a higher price..

Just my 02 with the set i have.

But.. I would take these any day over hoons! It's just, too me at least, compared to grp.. nah.. But much better than hoons!
really? i like my white hoons a lot better than my s4 grp's. how is the size compared to the hoons? can you get a pic of them together?

really? i like my white hoons a lot better than my s4 grp's. how is the size compared to the hoons? can you get a pic of them together?
That's the thing, I don't like anything less than s5 with grp's. They burn up too fast much like the hoons.

And lol, I haven't had a pair of hoons in well over a year. After i mistakenly bought a replacement set, after i began running grps, that was enough for me.

I know they are slightly smaller in diameter than the hoons. Doesn't matter though to me, they just run better and don't blow up on a single running.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back