Outcast jeb.'s Outcast!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeb.

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Came home from work today to find my new Outcast and some goodies! Can't wait to get started!

Shout out to Voltage Hobbies for some great parts and amazing service!

Attachments

• IMG_3322.JPG
    IMG_3322.JPG
    326.1 KB · Views: 107
Those are some good out of the box Upgrades right there. I installed my new Voltage Shock Towers 2 days ago and bashed them for the first time yesterday. Aside from being pretty they look amazingly tough.

Great choice of upgrades. Doing it right. Did you get the servo mount upgrade?

Thanks! Yes I ordered a servo mount and some braces from GKA. Soon as they come in I'll get it on the road.

I think that @Voltage Hobbies Steering Rack is the most under rated upgrade out there. I did very little bashing before I managed to hit the post on a soccer goal. That crash stripped out the stock servo, and I was in the shop. Went home and ordered the Savox, and a GKA mount. The GKA got stuck in the postal system for a month, ( no fault of GKA) and while I waited I shopped for upgrades. I ended up with the Voltage Steering Rack as one of the parts I bought. When I finally got to dive in and do the work, I pulled the stock steering rack out, and it was badly bent. No way the VOltage Rack is going to bend like that...no way.

Last edited:
Snuck away for a second and got the rear Voltage RC shock tower on and the RPM wing mount. Almost there!

Been thinking crazy about a Castle Mamba X or Hobbywing Max8 setup.
IMG_3367.JPG
IMG_3369.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back