Granite Jenny’s restock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Outcast 6s
Does anyone know when Jennys restocks? I’ve been waiting for almost 2 weeks checking almost every day for granite/OC4S chassis And the side guards set to finish my conversion from a BRCC to a granite but They still haven’t restocked.

Does anyone know when Jennys restocks? I’ve been waiting for almost 2 weeks checking almost every day for granite/OC4S chassis And the side guards set to finish my conversion from a BRCC to a granite but They still haven’t restocked.
JennysRC depends on Kit availability. These days things are slow coming. Im sure staffing is/may be a problem.
I find that Friday mornings is when they update and have best inventory. So check all day on Fridays. But last I checked, they are low in inventory for many kits. Been that way for a few weeks now. Just sign of the current situation.. Good luck. :cool:

She usually restocks every Thursday at 4pm EST.
That was the case before, but I believe they may be working more often now. The Backflip Lp's I noted earlier today, were not available this morning.

That was the case before, but I believe they may be working more often now. The Backflip Lp's I noted earlier today, were not available this morning.

I’m not aware that they restock more than once a week. Restocking schedule I posted was what I was told directly by Jen just 2 weeks ago. Either way, they have always accommodated my needs. Email them directly if it shows “out of stock” on their site.

I emailed them once about a Tactic TTX300 radio. They were helpful. Told me when it would be ready for sale and that their Axial Crawler RTR kits were being broken and had this radio.

Check eBay ? she also sell there
I bought the set you are looking for there ?? and that may have been a week since I ordered it

Dam those elusive LP Backflips. I pretty much gave up on them months ago.

Dam those elusive LP Backflips. I pretty much gave up on them months ago.
I gave everyone a shot. I know many who want a set while Horizon restocks. Great tire btw.

Well looky looky what the cat dragged in

4A71F0B5-3458-4A46-A36B-DE137883D09C.jpeg

They restocked shortly after they went out of stock this morning. I saw 4 sets, and i snagged one :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back