Jenny's ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
I really hope I don't break anything..!!! ????

Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 08.52.58.jpeg

I've seen a lot of people on these forums saying they have good luck with JRC. When ever I go they never have stock :(. I have better luck with ebay, amazon, or direct from Horizon.
They are almost out of everything. But I found their ebay store showed items quicker than the Jenny rc websites. Could just be me, but it feels that way.

They are almost out of everything. But I found their ebay store showed items quicker than the Jenny rc websites. Could just be me, but it feels that way.
That’s definitely the case. I just got in the mail this week a Kraton chassis and limitless driveshaft set off their eBay and their website said it was out of stock.

Set up Ebay alerts, I have a ton. Do a search with all the filters you want then hit Save button.

Just a courtesy heads-up. Looks like JRC found a some Kraton V4 6S kits to break. Just snagged a mutch needed blue shell off of there and there's still one left...hurry!!!

I'm breaking three Arrma's next week!!!

Talion, Outcast (orange), and Notorious (blue).
PM me to pre-order. :) Mention this post or follow/like my page on FB (http://fb.me/ronsrc) and I'll even give a discount for your effort. ?
Do you plan on breaking a Limitless any time soon?
I need that spool asap :D

Do you plan on breaking a Limitless any time soon?
I need that spool asap :D
Sorry no. I've done the calculations on it. Until I can get it at a better price I would lose money on it.
That's unfortunate.
But thanks for your great work :)

I changed my mind. As soon as they are deliverable I'll break one. Make sure you follow me on FB to see when I Break it. www.fb.me/ronsrc

Also, look at what's coming soon to my shop. you can preorder these too (€ 77,00) I should have them next week. I have wings too.

8502 THUNDER TRUCK BODY FOR 1/7 SCALE 2MM
1590815484047.png

and

8500 JAG XRS LI HIGH SPEED BODY FOR 1/7 SCALE 2MM

Last edited:
I changed my mind. As soon as they are deliverable I'll break one. Make sure you follow me on FB to see when I Break it. www.fb.me/ronsrc

Also, look at what's coming soon to my shop. you can preorder these too (€ 77,00) I should have them next week. I have wings too.

8502 THUNDER TRUCK BODY FOR 1/7 SCALE 2MM
View attachment 83251

and

8500 JAG XRS LI HIGH SPEED BODY FOR 1/7 SCALE 2MM

I'm really sorry, but I've already the spool since you said you're not gonna break one. But I'll probably find something else that I need.

I'm really sorry, but I've already the spool since you said you're not gonna break one. But I'll probably find something else that I need.
Don't be sorry I just needed some motivation to do it. And, in combination with the bodies, it should work out. Glad you found a spool.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back