Jennys Rc cap and decals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Come on, you knew if they ever offered them, I'd be first in line
https://jennysrc.com/collections/jrc-merch
JRC cap.png
JRC 03312021.png

That hat is premium... very nice.. the stickers... I can’t believe their making you pay to advertise 😯 lol. Even I give out stickers to anyone I sell stuff too. 😂🤣 The big ones I get charging for ... but the little 1x3’s should come with a purchase 🤪
Just supporting a small business. Well, not so small anymore.

Not a fan of snap back trucker hats, but if they had a fitted hat I’d buy one too 🤘🏻
The only hat I wear is the cap I use to hold my GoPro. This is just a keepsake to put on the shelf in my rc den. Couldn't resist the urge to own one.

I’d for sure buy a hat it if was fitted too AND I’d love to put JRC stickers on my cars and sticker walls for videos but I’m not gonna pay for em lol. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Don’t get me wrong... Jenny’s is a lifesaver. But I just don’t pay to advertise for others. Lol

I’d for sure buy a hat it if was fitted too AND I’d love to put JRC stickers on my cars and sticker walls for videos but I’m not gonna pay for em lol. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Don’t get me wrong... Jenny’s is a lifesaver. But I just don’t pay to advertise for others. Lol
Send me yours. I'll happily add it to my can of fame
20210104_212527.jpg

Ya I'd have to agree with the consensus here I'm a bit disappointed. Also more disappointed I already advertise for jennys and have been in contact with them since they first mentioned decals coming. Haven't heard much from them in a long while after being told decals are in the works and they'd send me out a sheet when they are done. Just got messaged today that decals are available on the website now and nothing else, not hey be sending ya a decal sheet now that we have them etc. Also mentioned a few times that it would be a wise idea to include with purchase but obviously that didn't stick. I'll still support jennys and I did order a few decals but definitely disappointed to say the least....

Ya I'd have to agree with the consensus here I'm a bit disappointed. Also more disappointed I already advertise for jennys and have been in contact with them since they first mentioned decals coming. Haven't heard much from them in a long while after being told decals are in the works and they'd send me out a sheet when they are done. Just got messaged today that decals are available on the website now and nothing else, not hey be sending ya a decal sheet now that we have them etc. Also mentioned a few times that it would be a wise idea to include with purchase but obviously that didn't stick. I'll still support jennys and I did order a few decals but definitely disappointed to say the least....
I'm not disappointed at all. I bought some for fun, that's it. Some companies include them, and some don't. They've saved me (depends on who's counting) a ton of money over the past three and a half years. They've also replaced wrong items at no charge to me when they've made a mistake. $2 for stickers feels less painful than $180 for a sheet of aluminum with some holes drilled in it with two stickers in the bag🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back