Jenny's RC Discount code: JRC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using that code on the website for as long as I can remember. Footnote; it does not work for purchases on the JRC ebay site http://www.ebaystores.com/Jennys-RCSports , only on jennysrc.com
I didn't know until I decided to finally purchase from them. Did the ol' google coupons just incase and found it. It's actually on their website too if you scroll all the way down and hit coupon code 😂

Does Jenny's ever offer free shipping or better promo codes? When talking to a local fellow RC'er, a guy told me he got free shipping for spending over $100. I didn't get that while loading the cart. I made an account but don't see an option for a newsletter etc... I was a little surprised at the shipping cost and looking for some tips.

Does Jenny's ever offer free shipping or better promo codes? When talking to a local fellow RC'er, a guy told me he got free shipping for spending over $100. I didn't get that while loading the cart. I made an account but don't see an option for a newsletter etc... I was a little surprised at the shipping cost and looking for some tips.
I've never seen it or been offered it. I'd ask the guy to show you the invoice with free shipping.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back