JENNYS RC - first come first served - Arrma Forum style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This morning I bought 1 of the last 2 sets of rear shocks for my Noto. Just looked and now there was 5. Must have ripped a couple more apart, so they should have a full stock.

Except motor mounts. I gotta get one of those.

This morning I bought 1 of the last 2 sets of rear shocks for my Noto. Just looked and now there was 5. Must have ripped a couple more apart, so they should have a full stock.

Except motor mounts. I gotta get one of those.
Thursdays are the big restocking day. That's from the mouth of Ted, the owner.

Attachments

• B3AA3F74-5619-43C4-AC66-8A761DA8476A.png
    B3AA3F74-5619-43C4-AC66-8A761DA8476A.png
    906.4 KB · Views: 57
poop-I have a brand new V4 motor mount I will happily yank out of my new Typhon.

Just picked up a new old Tactic controller and receiver so have the V4 stuff on that coming out of the car as well.

poop-I have a brand new V4 motor mount I will happily yank out of my new Typhon.

Just picked up a new old Tactic controller and receiver so have the V4 stuff on that coming out of the car as well.
You're not liking the new motor mounts? Is there problems with them, or are you just swapping them out for something else?

Will that one fit the Noto? You can keep the v4 tx and rx,, burn those fk'ing things.

Here's an "atta boy" to Jenny's RC. I recently got one of their tactics and put on Typhon bc spektrum was "glitchy" and horizon will only replace with another spektrum ?? ??. Problem with Tactic (it was from a Nero with Diff Brain knob) is it wouldn't go to Program Mode. Contacted Ted at JRC and they sent me another Tactic in 2 days. Still using the Nero Tactic on Typhon so I'll put this one on my Notorious. Ordered another and put it on Kraton.
Farewell Spektrum...I wish I never knew Yee!!

Hi!
Is it normal for jennysrc to send items really slow? I ordered last thursday and still the package did not leave their facility.
Cu, Etosch

I usually get my stuff 2-3 days after ordering.

No - Europe, Germany - but i am a good customer of the US :)

I'm in Germany too.

Ordered a V4 motor mount via JRC ebay store on April 19th.
Got the delivery note on 24th.
First parcel tracking info showed "arrived at shipping partner facility" on 23rd.
From then it took until today to arrive at my door.

On a side note, isn't it annoying that Jenny's stock varies from the website and their eBay store..!!

I'm trying to get certain bits all in one big order, and one part is always missing..???

Yes, they ship fast here in the US.
You have to check both sites out because something out on one may be on the other.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back