JENNYS RC - first come first served - Arrma Forum style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a side note, isn't it annoying that Jenny's stock varies from the website and their eBay store..!!

I'm trying to get certain bits all in one big order, and one part is always missing..???
When I'm looking for anything from Jennys, I keep both the ebay and website tabs open. They have a specific listing on ebay for the Notorious, that doesn't exist on the website. You can find a lot of the cross platform stuff on ebay, as each model includes some of the parts that will work from others.

A little heads up: just got my package from jennysrc - and checked the delivery status: not yet send. They seem to have some problems with documenting international shipments, while the shipment itself works fine.

Resurrecting this old thread...

JRC was sold out all week. I checked a couple of time each day looking for a replacement body. Most Arrma seemed to be sold out. This is not a rant given the circumstances. Just wondering if anyone KNOWS anything about our precious JRC??

JRC was sold out all week. I checked a couple of time each day looking for a replacement body. Most Arrma seemed to be sold out. This is not a rant given the circumstances. Just wondering if anyone KNOWS anything about our precious JRC??
Given the current situation around the globe my bet is that the supply chain is temporarily disrupted, or their workers are staying home.

They're working, I ordered a swb chassis a couple of days ago and it's on the way. They probably can't get their hands on RCs to break apart ATM so stock is drying up.

I know on Tuesday they had lots of 3s parts and even some Typhon 6s rear shockd

They had a big load of 3S/4S stuff earlier this week. Too bad @Lovestricken bought it all ??‍♂️??
I had to get a couple things lmao
Screenshot_20200428-175255_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200428-175226_Samsung Internet.jpg

All good points and what i figured given the current situation we're all in...as long as they're still making moves. I was worried about my Jenny!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back