JENNYS RC - first come first served - Arrma Forum style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Thought I'd start a thread for those of us who are scoping those new stock parts from Jennys. I figure our forum deserves first dibs when they crack open a kit. Since many of us check it everyday, it'd be a great service if you could mention when a new Arrma kit gets cracked. I just had a look, and it looks like a BRCC was just opened. Hope the rest of you will pitch in when you can.

When i was looking for parts i just refreshed this link obsessively, when the number of results goes up - it means some arrma kit got added.
Any way to help the forum works. Keep em coming crew.

i just messaged you but have you ever broke an axle (to wheels) on a 6s rig?
Not yet, but I've been laying low so far. Bad weather hit almost right after I bought it. My jumps are more Dutch 213÷4

No. Never.

im getting beat up on another thread about shafts... i claimed i never broke one and now im a donkey who knows $hit... lol... ive beat the hell out of my rigs and never once broke any axle... lose them maybe but not break...

im getting beat up on another thread about shafts... i claimed i never broke one and now im a donkey who knows $hit... lol... ive beat the hell out of my rigs and never once broke any axle... lose them maybe but not break...

I had a pin break once....the one that holds the long shaft of the CVD to the wheel axle. That’s it. They are really tough.

I had a pin break once....the one that holds the long shaft of the CVD to the wheel axle. That’s it. They are really tough.

i mean, whenever i crash hard i think, there is no way i could possibly have crashed that thing harder... I only break arms, shock ends, diff cases, mounts and wheels i think lol

Not yet, but I've been laying low so far. Bad weather hit almost right after I bought it. My jumps are more Dutch 213÷4
You guys catch this? @bicketybam? Dutch asked you this question, but somehow I got to reply. Am I losing my $hit?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back