Jennys RC has parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, their price went up a bit since I last looked for them. But they are still there right now...fronts and rears.

Dang! $110 for a complete set of shocks?? Sure am glad I bought mine a year ago.

Okay I thought I was having a bad memory. I checked out those shocks earlier today and thought I remember them being cheaper.

Get the talion shocks better imo wont have to change to talion shafts if you get another model shock
They’ve gone up about 15-20 per set, dang.... price gouging much? Tisk tisk tisk JRC... ??‍♂️
Idk it happened before covid they wanted to stop the sale of them i guess but i belive any 6 shock exept from the senton would do the job just need to change springs

They’ve gone up about 15-20 per set, dang.... price gouging much? Tisk tisk tisk JRC... ??‍♂️
When I bought mine, they were $25 a pair IIRC

Dang! $110 for a complete set of shocks?? Sure am glad I bought mine a year ago.
I’m glad I only paid $65/set when I purchased the 5 sets for my 3S/4S trucks.

Last time I bought kit breaker shocks, they were $50/set of 4. And no, it is not gouging, they are still under what it would cost to build them at retail...

I am kind of surprised JRC and the others have not started to put some of the popular items on auction.

From November of 2018

Screenshot_20200716-074346_Gmail.jpg

When I bought mine, they were $25 a pair IIRC
yes they were. All the shocks were same price there for quite a while. Supply and demand at its best. Easy to get the price you want when demand is high.
RC became in demand like many other hobbies during covid. Parts train in slow gear with higher demand than normal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back