Jennys RC parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clubin

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Vorteks
Is it just me or is Jennys not concentrating on arrma 6s parts at all? I needed to place a order it’s all sold out.
Xmaxx parts are in low supply too.
or are you guys buying everything up. Lol

@Clubin I know what you mean. I think they just sell out really quickly. They usually restock on Thursdays but that doesn’t seem to be the case for a week or so now.
Lol. They are popular! Obvoiusly lots like me stocking up on cheap parts.

Maybe they are having issues getting kits due to Beer Flu and Spring Fest?
Corona virus maybe affecting his suppliers. I imagine all his stuff comes from China. That would explain how he can sell for what he does.

Just for fun I added up all the parts listed for the 6s Typhon and is comes to $529.59 (that's with 2 diffs) minus the radio and you're looking at $506

They have to be getting better pricing than we can. Plus he makes in shipping. Still not a get rich quick business
I'm not 100% sure that's all the parts you need for a complete car

I'm still trying to figure out how Jennysrc can sell the Limitless Hoons for $77 rounded up and the Infraction page has a set of Hoons for $57 rounded up... I know the rims are different between the two, but I don't see $20 dollars worth of plastic difference... Went ahead and bought the Infraction Hoons of course! Only main thing I noticed, the Infraction had 3 sets remaining while the Limitless had like 5 or 6 sets... Had me scratching my head there for sure! :unsure: ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️

I'm still trying to figure out how Jennysrc can sell the Limitless Hoons for $77 rounded up and the Infraction page has a set of Hoons for $57 rounded up... I know the rims are different between the two, but I don't see $20 dollars worth of plastic difference... Went ahead and bought the Infraction Hoons of course! Only main thing I noticed, the Infraction had 3 sets remaining while the Limitless had like 5 or 6 sets... Had me scratching my head there for sure! :unsure: ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️
The limitless ones are more sought after for speed runners. They have better aero properties. Supply and demand.

Surprising they would charge $20 more for closed rim wheel.
They charge what people are willing to pay I guess. If they didn’t sell, they would lower the price. What doesn’t sell out at JRC? Honestly they could probably get $100 out of shock sets.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back