Jennys RC parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed now that they are now charging $46/set for Typhon 6S shocks. Hopefully this will weed some people out so I can grab a set for my incoming Kraton 4S.

Sometimes they have stuff in stock at their ebay store and not on the site.
This is correct. It's better to check the ebay store, as its updated faster. You can't get the 5% discount though, and shipping can be a little more. The thing about the ebay store is that when you click on a model, you'll find many parts that will work from other models too. On the site, its model specific, so it takes longer to browse. About costs, even if Ted raises his prices a bit, it's still the best place to buy parts. Harder to keep in stock because there's way more people shopping compared to even a year ago. Remember, they can only break so many kits at a time, sort them all out, and update the pages. Still the best kitbreaker around.

This is correct. It's better to check the ebay store, as its updated faster. You can't get the 5% discount though, and shipping can be a little more. The thing about the ebay store is that when you click on a model, you'll find many parts that will work from other models too. On the site, its model specific, so it takes longer to browse. About costs, even if Ted raises his prices a bit, it's still the best place to buy parts. Harder to keep in stock because there's way more people shopping compared to even a year ago. Remember, they can only break so many kits at a time, sort them all out, and update the pages. Still the best kitbreaker around.

I always forget about their eBay store....

Thanks for the tip on JRC. I got 2 complete diffs, frt and rr arms, 4 driveshafts and complete hardware set for my Senton BLX for $58. Couldn't pass up the deals. I'll upgrade to the RPM's and other stuff later, but for now the stock parts are holding up. Still need to get the turnbuckle ball set from Hot Racing to fix the sloppy steering, unless somebody has a better option.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back