Jennys return policy help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s it going in?
A arrma senton 3s
Whoever spoke with you has no clue. They do not repair these. A fact. They are potted. And disassembly destructs them further. I think you approached HH the wrong way. Just me.
Forget about another HH ESC.

https://www.amazon.com/HOBBYWING-QUICRUN-10BL120-SENSORED-Touring/dp/B0765Q2SVS/ref=sr_1_4?crid=QHR7I4WJAQPZ&keywords=quick+run+esc+combo&qid=1644186506&sprefix=quick+run+esc+combo,aps,80&sr=8-4
Yea i felt that way to maybe I should of acted like I didn't kno what was goin on idk

Honestly I’ve only hit Ted up once or twice over a defect upon arrival. If I’ve used it more then once, I can’t really blame them. I consider it the occasional cost of getting parts for less than retail.

This is my perspective as well. Unless there's evidence JRC damaged the parts during disassembly or sent you parts with obvious visual defects, they shouldn't be expected to replace them in the event they turn out to be problematic upon testing or closer inspection. They're just a chop shop and the money you save is the cost of a vendor warranty.

I have the stock esc that gave up on me from my arrma that's still under warranty but i have no way of shipping it to HH for repair i don't have access to a printer & local library is shut down for like repairs or something
A piece of paper is all that is stopping you??? Am I missing something here???

As others have stated... take the loss and get a better part.
Ted is great when it comes to screw ups on their part, but they do not come with any warranty.
Ted sent me some freebies before when an order was missing a few things. Very nice and cool to deal with.

A arrma senton 3s

Yea i felt that way to maybe I should of acted like I didn't kno what was goin on idk
You are gonna hate me. I was just pulling an esc out of one of my cars for you. Stuck down with servo tape. Was really on there. When it let loose the damn esc wires ripped out…. Ughh now we both are down an esc lol what terrible luck you have 😂

image.jpg

You are gonna hate me. I was just pulling an esc out of one of my cars for you. Stuck down with servo tape. Was really on there. When it let loose the damn esc wires ripped out…. Ughh now we both are down an esc lol what terrible luck you have 😂

View attachment 198308
Wow yea thats really how life be 😔 lol
Lmao i mean kinda yea but they don't except repairs without the certain paperwork inside the box ive talked to them about my situation & HH told me to go to the library 🤣

Wow yea thats really how life be 😔 lol

Lmao i mean kinda yea but they don't except repairs without the certain paperwork inside the box ive talked to them about my situation & HH told me to go to the library 🤣
If I remember correctly, in the past you posted pictures of a number of ESCs and a couple motors new in boxes. Also, if I remember correctly, at least one of them was a warranty claim replacement when the stock ESC wasn't actually defective so you ended up with a free ESC from HH. I'm sure I can find the thread if it really matters, but it doesn't. Question is, what happened to all of those ESCs and why can't you just use one of those if you still have them?

If I remember correctly, in the past you posted pictures of a number of ESCs and a couple motors new in boxes. Also, if I remember correctly, at least one of them was a warranty claim replacement when the stock ESC wasn't actually defective so you ended up with a free ESC from HH. I'm sure I can find the thread if it really matters, but it doesn't. Question is, what happened to all of those ESCs and why can't you just use one of those if you still have them?
I only had two escs & 2 motors & Yea they poop the bed & used them on other rigs when escs and motors went so i used the spairs that was like a couple months ago & they were defective i explained it all on that post but once someone points the finger everyone jumps on the band wagon & i have HH warranty and amazon offers asurion insurance also but HH has never asked me to send in my parts for repairs they just replace them but now im assed out cause i have no printer for the paperwork they want
But im sure you were one of those people on the band wagon bringing up old posts like why smh not evan relevant to the topic smh people like you

I only had two escs & 2 motors & Yea they poop the bed & used them on other rigs when escs and motors went so i used the spairs that was like a couple months ago & they were defective i explained it all on that post but once someone points the finger everyone jumps on the band wagon & i have HH warranty and amazon offers asurion insurance also but HH has never asked me to send in my parts for repairs they just replace them but now im assed out cause i have no printer for the paperwork they want

But im sure you were one of those people on the band wagon bringing up old posts like why smh not evan relevant to the topic smh people like you
I only asked a question. Why get offended? Guilty conscience maybe.

The only electric item I will buy from JennysRC is a Motor. That is all. Nothing else.
The other brands rebranded Hobbywing rtr escs work just fine.
Yea I've had a esc fail on me before & they sent me a new one but idk if there system shows i had a esc sent to me or something because this time they want the esc for repair 🤷‍♂️

Yea I live in Massachusetts
I had to send mine back in when it died same with my receiver.

The other brands rebranded Hobbywing rtr escs work just fine.

I had to send mine back in when it died same with my receiver.
Hobbywing ive seen before what did it use to be called ? & whats the difference between sensored & uncensored escs

Ted is a nice and fair guy. I have spoken to him over the phone before.
Understand that these are new discounted take off parts with no HH warranty. JennysRC basically has to eat the loss. No fault of theirs.
If the ESC was DOA out the box soon after it was delivered, he has been known to replace it. Not always. Once used, I would not expect him to replace it at all.
I wouldn't even ask. Just me. The chance you take when you run Firma stuff, as they fail alot for many. Why its best to buy upgrade brand ESC's for EXB rollers or get a RTR that HH will warranty for out the box ESC's. HH warranty is 2 years only for their boxed new stuff. With receipt in hand.

+1
+1

Wow I didn't know any of that thank you for the link I think i might have to go sensored it might help with the cogging at very low speeds with my blx100 esc & theres like a delay in throttle and acceleration just for like a half a second with the stock electronics in the senton i always thought it was the controller but it might be the esc

A arrma senton 3s

I never give some long protracted explanation, that this and that happened. I say this part does not work. etc, let them take it from there. Offer the receipt and photos up front right away. I offer little information. The guy on the phone just wants part numbers of what you need. State it is just defective, not working. That you doubled checked all and the part is faulty. Very simple.
By telling them that it worked fine 4 weeks ago , then next outing it crashed but still worked for 2 more weeks etc and all does nothing for you. You will back yourself into a wall then. Once they smell even a hint of abuse and excuses, they won't work with you. I been there once. Had to call a second time, got the right person and a new ESC was sent here in 3 days.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back