Jennysrc and kitbreakers. They get a deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd guess the LHS would have more dislike for kitbreakers than the manufacturers. It's pretty mind boggling to look at what an rc would cost to build from even JRC parts, LHS? Forget it!! Same can be applied to many items, take a look at parts costs for a sport bike, fairings and fenders are easily a couple thousand from the dealer.. it's why the DMV wants to see receipts for all parts purchased to repair a totalled bike. Including VIN #'s for any used parts purchased. It's big business, stolen bikes, and the parts that come from them..cars too.
Yes i agree the LHS is the real victim w kitbreakers. So that’s why the manufacturer has to support them since the kitbreakers don’t provide local support or “buzz”/advertusing. And they provide the general marketplace.

kitbreakers support the serious hobbist. I don’t believe most rc folks know about kitbreakers (I didn’t until recently). eBay parts are not that much cheaper than retail. That’s why jennys is so successful. But Jenny’s isnt at the top of eBay searches.

I'd suggest reaching out sooner if you didn't at least receive an order confirmation..those parts could already be in someone elses rc by now,LOL It's busy season for JRC I'd guess, but that shouldn't hold up an auto confirmation. Check your spam box.
+1.
There may be a problem.
Confirmations are immediate. It guarranty's the parts are available there for you.
Unless there was a mix up and the part(s) were no longer available, you need to know right away. Ted is always on top of his game. But crap happens and he always makes good. Best to nip it in the bud ASAP. Whatever the problem is.

>>>>>> Did you check your Email Spam Box for the confirmation?

As I think about it, I’d bet that if jennys appeared at the top of eBay or Amazon searches, HH or Trax would have to do something about it to avoid trouble w the LHS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back