JennysRC codes ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Ted aka Jenny's done away with the discount code on his website ??
I ask as the code I've always used no longer works 😩

I'm tagging you in on this thread @Notorious J ,because if anyone would know it's you..!! 😉🤣

As part of their new pricing policy, the code is gone:

1658753097136.png

I will always use Jennys even without the code..!! Just a shame it's gone..😩
Just recently bought Mojave bumpers and body mounts from them, cost me $40 inc shipping to the UK, those same parts on my side of the world from LHS would have cost me around $137..!!!!!!!

It's sad that the discount codes are gone..

But, like @real_name_hidden stated, I rather see them stay in business -for a LONG time.
They've earned it.

Has Ted aka Jenny's done away with the discount code on his website ??
I ask as the code I've always used no longer works 😩

I'm tagging you in on this thread @Notorious J ,because if anyone would know it's you..!! 😉🤣
There's a note on the website regarding why he took it away. Still the best place to shop for stock parts. I got a new chassis and a pair of shocks for the same as I would have paid foe just the shocks if purchased locally. Jennys is the only reason I'm still in the hobby.

I literally just spent $400 at Jrc had I bought these things from a hobby store or different online retailer’s could have easily cost me over $100 more so yeah. Discount still works in my opinion lol

I literally just spent $400 at Jrc had I bought these things from a hobby store or different online retailer’s could have easily cost me over $100 more so yeah. Discount still works in my opinion lol
$400 on Jrc and $100 at LHS, assuming you $1000 right ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back