4x4 Jerry-rigged's Granite Mega 4x4

Don mercier

Arrma RC's
Senton
The Mega trucks have holes pre-drilled for 14t, 15t,17t and 27t. nice jump in between the two. I found this out by trying to install my Hobbywing SCT10 4000kv combo. I'm trying out the 27t first then maybe the 17t after buying a couple of hot racing pinions my LHS had.
I might be wrong but my senton 3s has a 20 tooth

MikeMega4x4

Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega
I wanted to add in for the people who may not know, in regards to the manual comment, there is a simple pdf file that can be bookmarked from any of the vehicle product pages on the Arrma website. The exploded view versions. I will say the consistency could be a bit better at least as far as paper manual that comes with the vehicles . My buddies senton blx came with exploded view section in his manual where as my senton mega didn’t come with it at all. Again fortunately there is an easy option to go download on the site in case you weren’t aware.I look forward to following your build. Although just realized this thread is older than I thought

Thread starter #205

Jerry-rigged

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Typhon, 4x4-Mega
Thanks! and yeah, older thread, but my truck is down for maintenance. I should probably shoot some pics and update the thread when I rebuild it. But then, it took me three months to rebuild my Tekno, so... LOL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jerry-rigged Other RC's 3