Outcast Jim's bearings seals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrmAh

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
  2. Typhon 3s
I recently took delivery of a set of Jim's Bearings kit and wondering if all the bearings, outside of the motor bearings, should have a rubber seal? i noticed the 4 bell crank bearings that came with the kit do not have rubber seals. This is my first time ordering from Jim's, i've ordered from Fast Eddys in the past and all those bearings had rubber seals. Is this normal for Jim's? Is there a reason why just the bell crank bearings aren't rubber sealed?

Thanks

I recently took delivery of a set of Jim's Bearings kit and wondering if all the bearings, outside of the motor bearings, should have a rubber seal? i noticed the 4 bell crank bearings that came with the kit do not have rubber seals. This is my first time ordering from Jim's, i've ordered from Fast Eddys in the past and all those bearings had rubber seals. Is this normal for Jim's? Is there a reason why just the bell crank bearings aren't rubber sealed?

Thanks

I’ve ordered from Jim’s and don’t recall any none sealed bearings. Is this for a 6s Outcast?

Not a big deal i think for the bellcrank if they are sealed or shielded
Contact jim if its normal maybe there was a mistake but jims rubber seal vs fast eddy there is ni comparaison jims wins by a long shot i find the fast eddy seals to be a complete joke

I've reached out in an email to Jim. I'll let you guys know how it goes. I suspect it's a mistake in packaging.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back