Outcast Joining the outcast familly idk if i can handle it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
So i got an atock outcast 4s! Changed the radio,receiver for my dumborc then the servo for an ds3218pro. Lubed the orings of the shocks and i thought i was good to go WRONG??. The ride hight was stupidly low because me who setted the ride high without a 4s lipo in.

The clutch screw had no resistance when turning it because the clutch was too loose. Adjusted it jondilly style and 1/5 throttle it will just wheelie like hell i had issues with the esc and recalibration for some reason i had delay after the 4th calibration car started acting right but i landed on the nose so many times crash so bad i was looking like if i never drove an rc of my life untightened the clutch a bit and i think i found the sweet spot i can go at decent speed now with no wheelies only when i want i can hear the slipper wining a bit but a lot less than my kraton does. The performance on 13t was poor like expected but did not think that poor not wnough wheel spin to backflip.

the stock bumpers of these 4s rant moment are completly trash their place is in the bin i want to see them because crushed melted or better in a blender my body has been been compressed because of that crap day one. Tbone are sending me a new bumper because the last one got lost?. The handling was unprectitable so im going to changethe front diff fluid to 30k.

the bodycolor remind me of ? i wsnt to strip the paint and make it white metalic for some reason maybebecause its canada day??. Wheelie bar i don't like it i wheelie and i immedietly fall down on 4. I made a snake turnbuckle on a tumble wish me good luck to streight that back LOL. The body will need modifications when i land the body makes an ugly noise a terrible one so im going to put foam on the body posts and the tires does catch up on the body a lot.

arrma the kind of threadlock cant keep the hexes on i removed one wheel and they fell to bits. A lot of quality control out of the box i can understand why people say the 4s line is junk and others say they are the best.

fun story motor plate still streight???
Any suggestion will be appreciated im a complete noo when it comes to stun trucks i wasnt not able to handle the brakes in the air and throttle
I gave the car a complete abuse and came back hone with a bent turnbuckle i cant belive it
image.jpg

Another bash day and it was pretty horrible car still in one piece and working like new. I cant handle it it spins too fast for my eye the front flips are like twice fasters than the kraton i don't think im going to be able to handle it going to put my hot racing shocks and tune them. My other idea would be to steal the 4s electronics and put them in the typhon, on 3s the outcast is boring just like the kraton was but on 15t the kraton menages to pull a backflip so i might put a new 15t but on 4s its going to be impossible to control

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back