Jokes, Jokes, Jokes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three guys are fishing when an angel appears. The first guy says,
“I’ve suffered from back pain for years. Can you help me?”
The angel touches the man’s back, and he feels instant relief.
The second guy points to his thick glasses and begs for a cure for his poor eyesight.
When the angel tosses the lenses into the lake, the man 
gains 20/20 vision.
As the angel turns to the third fellow, he instantly recoils and screams,
“Don’t touch me! I’m on disability!”

I had a student that worked nights after the school day ended. Several time he fell asleep during my class [the last class of the day.] Most of the time he would be awake by the last bell. But once, all the student had collected their books and things and walked out the room. And the guy was still asleep. I collected my papers, book bag, keys, and umbrella; and I left the room too.
The next morning, when I got to school and opened the door to my room, . . . .
No, he wasn't there! The cleaning crew had awakened the boy and sent him on his way - well rested and ready for work.

Two girls in a small Dutch village are riding their bikes home from school. One girl says, “I’ve never come this way before.” The other says, “It’s the cobblestones.”

If you want to know who is really man’s best friend, put your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car, come back an hour later, open the trunk, and see which one is happy to see you.

What do you do if your girlfriend starts smoking? Slow down and apply some lubricant.... 😉
Bonus joke...

Why doesn’t Mexico have an Olympic team?
Because everyone who can run jump, swim are already in the USA....
Thanks Joe!! 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Funny Jokes - Last night in bed i was gazing up at the stars and thinking to myself.

One night a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible DUI violations.
At closing time, he saw a fellow stumble out of the bar, trip on the curb and try his keys on five different cars before he found his. The man sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes. Meanwhile, all the other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away.

The police officer was waiting for him. As soon as he pulled onto the street, the officer stopped him, read him his rights and administered the breathalyzer test to determine his blood-alcohol content.

The results showed a reading of 0.0.

The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be.

The driver replied, “Tonight I’m the designated decoy.”

Back